We-Vibe

LMAO. I am GREAT in bed. Not sure how that will help in extracting the cash from him, however... :)

Prostitute roleplay? lol

i recently brought one of these for the misses as a birthday present, unfortunately, well, fortunately, it didnt last 5 minutes after dropping through the door let alone 2 weeks til her birthday before we had it on charge! after the agony of a 24hr wait we had a shot with it... and its gud! oh yea its gud! it feels 'different' for myself dependant on the position we were in at the time (doggy was by far the best from a male point of view) but she said she liked it anyway. solo or with me in on on the action and in all positions, this thing is a winner!

unfortuantely, after 1 very successful trial, the second go was disappointing to say the least as it doesnt work anymore!!!

any1 else had any problems with theirs? its goin back this weekend to lovehoney who have agreed to replace it (which is great) but after only 1 use?!?!? grrrrr.... just annoying.

and for every1 whos said its expensive and they unsure.... treat yourself... u wont regret it!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so want one, think I might have to treat myslef soon!

It's on my wishlist

its on mine too!

my wish list gets bigger and bigger everyday lol

wow I want one of them,

want to get hubby a fleshlight first though when i get some pennies saved up again. xx

I'd definately get him a fleshlight hun, he'l love it!

These sound RLY good! Why so so expensive?! x

due to the way its made or something, i read the review and it was something to do with that i think

Hi all,

We've got one of these (mainly thanks to BBG's review!) and it has been great, but now, after not that many uses, it seems to have developed an intermittent fault at low speed, where it cuts out, often at a critical moment. Not happy, but don't reckon there's much we can do about it now it's used . You can read my original review of it on the we-vibe page - sorry, no idea how to insert a link into these posts!

Wee-Hee!, 26 Aug 2008

Reviewer: whirlybird, a Engaged Straight Female

I bought the We-Vibe on the strength of some of the reviews on here. I was initially sceptical about the price, as I already have a selection of much cheaper vibes that mostly do the job, but decided to treat the BF, who loves toys!

The packaging and storage box are fantastic, and I have no worries about leaving it out and about. The initial 24 hour charge was a bit of a pain, but did at least add to the anticipation of using the We-vibe.....

So, onto our first use. The controls do take a bit of getting used to - as other reviewers have explained, the on/off speed controller is contained within the silicone skin, and is neccesarily small, but both BF and I got the hang of it pretty quickly.

Applied to my clit, the faster vibes were great, bringing me close to orgasm within a short time. BF then slipped the rest of the toy in - oh wow! It really does pulse, and I wasn't really aware of the toy's presence, just a strong, gorgeous pulsing sensation that brought me to a strong climax really quickly, followed by several more as BF experimented.

He was quite worried about whether he would fit inside me alongside the We-Vibe, but plucked up the courage, slapped on some lube, and went for it. Wow, wow, wow! The experience for both of us was intense - he loved the feeling that I was vibrating, and I loved the changing sensations as he thrusted in and out. Both of us climaxed mightily!

Also great fun for water play, as this toy is not only waterproof, but totally submersible......

Overall Rating: Attractiveness: Quietness: Material & Build Quality: Ease of Use: Strength of Vibrations: Orgasm Rating:

Pros
Having a toy that can be used during intercourse, providing real pleasure for both.

Cons
The 24 hour initial charge and the fiddly buttons

Bottom Line
Fantastic! Worth every penny and now in my top 3 toys.

just copy n paste

sounds kinda the same fault as mine. when in the 'horse-shoe' shape that the toy naturally sits in, it doesnt work atall on any setting but when u extend the toy out to nearly the full stretch, it starts working. looks like a wiring issue on mine.

me and the misses cant wait to get the replacement back... olay!

Hi NeilR,

Yup, ours seems to be a wiring fault too. Can I ask if you'd used it before you returned it? Not sure if I can send mine back now it's used.......

WB

Wb e-mail LH customer services they tell you ! they are very helpfull

studley wrote:

Wee-Hee!, 26 Aug 2008

Reviewer: whirlybird, a Engaged Straight Female

just copy n paste

Thanks Studley dearest! Have also emailed customer services on your advice, so will wait to hear from them about the we-vibe AND the possessed Platinum Rabbit....External Media

this toy looks fab

Viva wrote:

this toy looks fab

OMG, it is Viva, just wish it was working properly. It's definately unlike any other toy I have, in that it can be genuinely (and comfortably) used during intercourse, so the OH benifits properly as well. We love it, and thanks to NeilR and Studley, I've now contacted customer services, so it should be winging its way back to LH HQ tomorrow. Hopefully a replacement will not be long in coming (pun intended!)

well, thats my replacement back, much to my delight... only took the little lady bout 5 seconds to rip the box to shreads and have in on her bedside table charging!

Got another problem with this 1 though. the clit end of it rattles internally. the silicone mounting that holds the vibration section in place is 'not as perfect' as it should be for £77 (didnt do this on the last 1 we had|)... when the toy is turned on, it rattles and makes a crappy noise. when a little bit of pressure is applied, it stops and the pulsing between the 2 vibs still works fine when 'in use', im just not 100% happy with it. im contemplating sending it back again just because its not just another cheap toy in the drawer that sees daylight once in a blue moon and it was a birthday present so want it to be just right for the G/F, just dont want to be without it again as we not really had chance to medium-long term test it yet.

anybody else find theres rattles?

PS, LH were great with the last return. great customer service and a speedy turn around! keep up the good work. will definately order her naughty xmas pressies (as if i can wait that long!) from here! (its a toss up between a sinfive nagi or jimmyjane little chroma, opinions?)