We-Vibe

Hi NeilR, I got my replacement back last week, just before I went away, so it's been on charge, whilst I've been gone, but not had a chance to try it yet. Sounds ok, indeed, better than the last one, but I've just noticed that the hole the charger goes in doesn't re-seal when you remove the charger. Not sure if this will be a problem or not, but I am slightly worried about its waterproof-ness now..... Not sure whether to email LH on monday or not.

crayola wrote:

Do you think that orgasms can replace food for a month...?

Quite possibly Crayola hun, but l think you would have to be into being spit roasted and be prepared to swallow. You might then find that the calorific intake of the come you down should keep pace with the frantic fucking..... just a thought.

Tallboy

tallboy247 wrote:

crayola wrote:

Do you think that orgasms can replace food for a month...?

Quite possibly Crayola hun, but l think you would have to be into being spit roasted and be prepared to swallow. You might then find that the calorific intake of the come you down should keep pace with the frantic fucking..... just a thought.

Tallboy

LOL - I think someone should test the theory. That would be hilarious :)

Viva xxx

anyone else had any problems with this toy been thinking of ordering but bit put off with faults people been having

Welcome Soldius !!

Tallboy

Why the delay pray tell..... please !!!

To kick up a really old topic, this sounds like the sort of thing that could either be fantastic for me and the boy - we both find it hard to come from intercourse itself. It could be what drives both of us over the edge - or it could be a total fluke that doesn't do anything for either of us. I wish I was rich enough to find out!