We want to try spanking what feeling do you get out of it

I'm no relaitionship expert But, yeah IWould say be open, I peasonally like a girl giving advice and encouragment. or just me telling what to do in a nice way, But some guys don't, they feel that your saying he's not good at it or it nocks his ego out , But i find it quite annoying guessing what a girl wants or likes I think it should be a two way street..So tell him to spank you why not ?

Hubby keeps trying to spank me buy im not sure, the thought kind of horrifies me lol, but im sure hubby would like to give it a whirl.

hubby only does it softly to me as im such a whimp, i wouldnt want it too rough or hard

Yeah just ask and when he does do something you like, mmmmmmm a lot and he should get the message. Even better if you say, I love it when you do that. That has always worked for me, and I like it when a bloke says stuff like that to me. It's the way you say it, so it doesn't sound like a criticism.

Thanks for the tips guys! I will give it a go and hopefully he will get the hint

try starting slow and gently with hands, warm up the area first, use green, orange and red ie green you can spank me a little harder, orange steady on, red stop

i prefer a paddle makes a great noise! but you have to warm up first otherwise it would be too painful for anyone!

Light spanking with the hand is the best foreplay I can think of.

I agree with the others saying go with the hand at first - to be honest I'd say especially so if you can be a bit forceful accidentally at times. Start gentle and gauge her reactions and ask her to tell you how things are for her if that will help...

Me and my Mr love a bit of spanking, but being a sub through and through I could only be the reciever... I love to be spanked but I know I couldn't give it!

Start with hands and always start softly, stroking the cheeks and making those nerve endings stand out... then a nice sharp but not heavy slap followed by more stroking then build up the slapping - quite gentle with a slightly cupped hand and an even amount of slaps to each cheek. Soon they will have a rosey glow and the endorphines wil start and the spanking can increase to a bit harder.

The more sessions you have the more you'll be able to take too, but always remember to have a nice butt rub from your spanker after - it's bliss! You'll also likely be randy after too! I would steer clear of wooden paddles as they really sting, leather ones are more slappy and can be used with a lot of variety and you can get ones with suede on one side which is very sensual. A larger flat paddle will also hurt less than narrow straps as they spread the impact over a larger area.

I am a flogger girl myself but again I'd try just the hands and then work up - the rubbed frond floggers are delicious and good for beginers if you decide to try one, otherwise I reccomend a suede one as they can have a huge variety of sensation from just one flogger.

PS remember to have a safeword - something out of scene to say in case it actually gets too much - crying owwww and noooo can happen as part of the role then but something like "red" will mean "no, really stop it now!"

I love being spanked! It really turns me on, Id like to try out a soft paddle whip, does anyone recommend one from LH?

Spanking! wow, i've not even thought of that. Ouch, now there's a thought.

I'm up for almost anything new.

the french invented it i thought. there was that film on it with joaquin phoenix about the french guy who wrote a book about it. my mother told me about it. dont ask why - pub quiz question!

When you've got hands the size of a grizzly bearspaws, you need to be careful. Mrs Duck nearly fell of the bed when I first swiped her during a savage assault on her mimsy. After a few nasty words & a bit of payback we found cupping your hand so the air cushions the blow makes a wonderful sound.

Hit her about half as hard as you think you should, Its easier to go harder that adance round the room & trying not to cry!

Not really into a spanking sessions but a few thwacks on her sexy ass really lights a fire & set a mood for a really hard, nasty session. We love it (though not ever time).

We also get a pack of those really cheap white panties & thongs from the value range at the supermarket, you can normal get 5 or 6 pairs for a couple of quid.

During a heated shag where things are getting a bit wild and rough it's a real buzz to tear her panties off and ride her like Sea Biscuit! Always get us both so hot!

Hubby and I slap each others arse when playing around...and a few times in bed..

luvly wrote:

Hubby and I slap each others arse when playing around...and a few times in bed..

When me and the OH are doing 69, he spanks me, and it does feel really good, he doesnt do it too hard, does it just right, and the mix of both pleasure and pain is simply divine :-)

x x x

Morbidia wrote:

luvly wrote:

When me and the OH are doing 69, he spanks me, and it does feel really good, he doesnt do it too hard, does it just right, and the mix of both pleasure and pain is simply divine :-)

x x x

And doesn't the naughty vampire just deserve it........

Only kidding Morbidia, hope it's not too dark there yet, although guess you like it that way!!! Managed to enact a rerun of Lesbos Vampiros with Legs yet- just call it idle curiosity !!

TB

tallboy247 wrote:

Morbidia wrote:

luvly wrote:

x x x

Only kidding Morbidia, hope it's not too dark there yet, although guess you like it that way!!! Managed to enact a rerun of Lesbos Vampiros with Legs yet- just call it idle curiosity !!

TB

Ooh, yes, The Vampire has been naughty these past couple of weeks, so indeed :-P

And yes, i do thoroughly enjoy the darkness, give it fifteen mins or half hour and it should be pitch black :-)

And sadly, i am so far, unable to enact such a wonderful thing, but give me time young Sir, and i shall succeed, mwahahaha ^_^

x x x

Morbidia wrote:

tallboy247 wrote:

Morbidia wrote:

luvly wrote:

x x x

TB

Ooh, yes, The Vampire has been naughty these past couple of weeks, so indeed :-P

And yes, i do thoroughly enjoy the darkness, give it fifteen mins or half hour and it should be pitch black :-)

And sadly, i am so far, unable to enact such a wonderful thing, but give me time young Sir, and i shall succeed, mwahahaha ^_^

x x x

Young Sir - Tallboy falls hopelessly in love with Morbidia, thinks she is ace !! ..for a vampire that is.

TB