We want to try spanking what feeling do you get out of it

tallboy247 wrote:

Young Sir - Tallboy falls hopelessly in love with Morbidia, thinks she is ace !! ..for a vampire that is.

TB

Aww, why thank you darling *hugs and goes to bite you...* hehe, only teasing, i wouldnt bite you ^_^

And me senses Tallboy doesnt like Vampires, so would that make you a Werewolf??? :-P

x x x

Only when it's warm outside !!

TB..... wanna play Morbidia??

Howls for dramatic effect!!

Neighbour bangs on the wall.....

tallboy247 wrote:

Only when it's warm outside !!

TBExternal Media..... wanna play Morbidia??

Howls for dramatic effect!!

Neighbour bangs on the wall.....

Well, Werewolves usually take an odd liking to me, so you should like me too :-P

Hehehehe, if the neighbour bangs on the wall, howl louder ;-)

x x x

Will do but he works for the RSPCA !!

TB

tallboy247 wrote:

Will do but he works for the RSPCA !!

TB

Ooh, that could be bad, he might put a leash on you (the bad kind!) and take you to the pound!!! lol :-P

x x x

Would rather go to the naughty corner avec Morbidia, and light a few candles!!

TB

Hahaha, you dont seem that concerned about what us Vampires do in naughty corners :-P

x x x

Nope, l have a reckless streak don't you know !! Do tell do tell!! see l do care, but l fibbed, hopefully a good solid spank, just to get back on topic !!

TB

Hmm, yes, indeed, i do believe a spank would be in order :-P

But you see, in those dark, naughty corners, us Vampires induldge in the most sensual and beautiful act in existence, we feed on our prey, but in such a wonderful and enjoyable manor, that most of the time, they dont even realise that that is what they indeed are :-)

x x x

Would l get to sit down or would you have me chained to the wall, or suspended over a beam!!!

TB

Hmm, chained to the wall sounds promising, so i'll go with that :-P

x x x

Morbidia, I knew vampires were sexy creatures, but damn girl! You are one hot Tamale! You make count Vlad sound like a wall flower!

I always thought you night crawlers prefered a bit more sport for your feeds, chaining dinner to the wall isn't a honourable feast is it now?

Mucky Duck wrote:

Morbidia, I knew vampires were sexy creatures, but damn girl! You are one hot Tamale! You make count Vlad sound like a wall flower!

I always thought you night crawlers prefered a bit more sport for your feeds, chaining dinner to the wall isn't a honourable feast is it now?

I figured, he was offering himself up for dinner, so there was no real sports involved anyways, you see.

And indeed, Vampires are definatly very sexy creatures :-)

x x x

Morbidia wrote:

x x x

I can see that from you profile piccies.

I visited your links.... Very hot! I especial like those mirror shots!

Mucky Duck wrote:

Morbidia wrote:

x x x

I can see that from you profile piccies.

I visited your links.... Very hot! I especial like those mirror shots!

Really? You like the mirror shots?? YAY!!! I'm so pleased! Most people dont seem to like them, which sucks!!!!! lol

x x x

Morbidia, They're all pretty hot. You're a sexy girl with a good eye for the artistic shot.

I've never really had much dealings with the Vampire scene outside of a few Goth bars in Whitby (you ought to go, it's pretty awesome, theres tons of parties through the year).

I must admit, reading your sites & listening to you on theses pages lit a taper & makes me want to get into a little vampire action.... *Oh Matron*

Mucky Duck wrote:

Morbidia, They're all pretty hot. You're a sexy girl with a good eye for the artistic shot.

I've never really had much dealings with the Vampire scene outside of a few Goth bars in Whitby (you ought to go, it's pretty awesome, theres tons of parties through the year).

I must admit, reading your sites & listening to you on theses pages lit a taper & makes me want to get into a little vampire action.... *Oh Matron*

hehehe, thankies, when i was younger, i wanted to be a suicide girl, lol, or a photographer for them, so considering all my pics are taken by me, without a timer, im doing quite well, hehe.

And you gotta be cautious of those goth bars, alot of them are just fake ones, same with supposed "Vampire bars"

OOh, another person willing to induldge in the wonderous cause that is blood donation to moi, lol, only teasing, but believe me, i never blow my own horn, but i'm bloody good at biting, no pun intended :-P

x x x

I was hinting to donating another kind of bodily fluid!

Mucky Duck wrote:

I was hinting to donating another kind of bodily fluid!

Hmm, well, are you willing to donate blood too? :-P

Watch it Mucky, these vampires - they are sneaky. You start out liking it, and then - ouch!