Wearing knickers or tights more than once?

I’m curious to know if any one ever wear a pair of tights without knickers or wear a pair of tights or knickers for more than one day? If so any particular reason why?

I’ve worn some tights without underwear before because I like to go commando a lot of the time. When I do wear underwear, I wear thongs so with thongs especially I wouldn’t wear them more than once without washing them. With tights I might wear them twice before washing but it depends if I can be bothered to wash the tights. With underwear though it is a must for me to wash them after each use.

2 Likes

Very very nice, to be honest I must confess that I do have a huge love n fetish for tights and seeing women in them drives me wild! Its especially hot when she is commando on them!

I don’t wear tights often and never without underwear. If I do wear tights it’s only once then in the wash. I feel like it would be like wearing socks 2 days on the trot.
Same with underwear, once then washed.

4 Likes

I’m curious to know if there’s any reason why you don’t wear tights very often? Not a lover of wearing them?

Work wear is smart casual so normally wear trousers.
Back in the days I went out of an evening :smiley: I prefer stockings.

4 Likes

Oh I see, well obviously I’m also a lover of stockings just like most other men but for many years its been more for tights because of that they have more coverage and alot more to feel of on a woman.
As for the wearing of tights for more than one day without washing them, its a thing for me purely for the fact that if a womans wearing them in bed then I get much more turned on and have so much pleasure smelling her through them and licking. Haha

2 Likes

@Mrs.John i’m with you all the way. You cannot beat a lady in stockings.

2 Likes

Never done it, fresh knickers every day for me. :bum3:

Sometimes two pairs of knickers in a day if I’ve been sweating bit. :bum3: :bum3:

5 Likes

I’ve worn knickers for more than one day for other people so they can ‘catch my scent’ but otherwise I also change knickers several times a day. I do sometimes like that damp feeling you get after wearing them all day, it can be a turn on for me.

I mostly wear underwear with tights sometimes not depending on how I feel but I absolutely love going commando with fishnets, it’s so liberating and sexy and comfortable too!

5 Likes

Personally my knickers don’t tend to stay on much longer than a few hours :joy:

However, when doing what I get up to as mentioned in Panty Marketplace, I often get asked to wear the same pair of thongs or G-strings for more than a day and it’s almost always atleast all day and throughout the night. I’ve been asked to keep them on for 3 days straight several times now and even during sex is quite a common request would you believe… the filth of some people hey :sweat_smile::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I couldn’t stand wearing them for 24 hours at first but it’s strange how quickly you adjust :rofl:

1 Like

Underwear, around you’re bits or feet should only be worn once in my opinion! Each to their own though I suppose :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Sounds lovely. @Blonde_Bunny

1 Like

Surely that would make them much more expensive? Is there some kind of ‘price per hour worn’ metric? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nope, there’s a fixed price for worn thongs themselves with pictures, whether I’ve worn them for a morning or two days, played in them, stuffed them inside myself or even worn after a creampie :joy::woman_facepalming:t3: The additional costs come with the requests of full length videos and other items.

There’s probably a far more lucrative way to do this but hey I enjoy it way more than I should already :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Well @Blonde_Bunny I bet your are very popular and sell in large numbers. Since this thread started I’ve looked into the business in more detail and cannot believe the number of people offering the service. Do you find your customers are in UK or global.

to be honest I must confess that I have never ever bought and dirty underwear or dirty tights etc from a woman or online, but am always tempted.
The one thing that does stop me is the thought of not getting exactly what I pay for or ripped off.

Funny thing is that when it comes to dirty undies etc, I do have a few particular things that I would love to be included. Lol