Wedding Night

Hey everyone.

Is wedding night sex as amazing as people say it is or truthfully are you too drunk to even have sex? Haha what’s peoples thoughts and experiences?

We had been living together for a couple of years before we got married but the wedding night was still very special.

1 Like

It was a v.long time ago, but can still remember how lovely it was :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Having only been married twice , I can say at least for me that both were very good . Wedding #1 I was a bit drunker , but sobered up as our honeymoon went most of the night . However my memory is a bit faded from 47 years ago . Honeymoon #2 was a mere 36 years ago and we were a bit more reserved as we were in Reno Nevada and had an itinerary of activities including gambling . Do not get me wrong , we fucked , sucked and licked our brains out . I have fondle memories of both . It depends on your experience prior along with not getting too drunk .

It was a very long time ago but I can honestly say it was amazing. It was a very long day but we made sure we were not drunk. A wonderful experience.

1 Like

Been married 14 years next month, and still remember our night.
We definitely made it a night to remember :wink: and not much sleeping going on.
Our sex life has definitely changed over the years, even more so now that we found LH few years ago :ok_hand::hot_face:

2 Likes

For me and my husband it was expected so while we did it - it was quite vanilla and did not blow my mind

My best sex started about 15 years later when I developed a love for sucking his cock and he started anal on me and oral on me :yum:

7 Likes

We had been living together for a year when we got married. The night was nothing special, more like it was expected so did it. He drunk more than I did but not completely drunk. Why worry about 1 night when you have years and years

2 Likes

On my wedding night it was the most amazing, sensational, mind-blowing… sleep! :sleeping:

We had both been up since 6am and it was a long day, so as much as we tried to get it going, it just didn’t happen. I think my wife even fell asleep at one point with her hand wrapped around my cock :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We made up for it on our honeymoon though.

4 Likes

Possibly more hype, usually your tired and knackered after a huge day…

It was fantastic, in fact we managed to fit in a quickie as the OH was getting changed from her wedding dress into her outfit for the night do. I guess it was all that new crisp white lingerie, complete with stockings which did it. :fire:

1 Like

Personally not married yet but I’ve heard stories from my mates and most of it is summed up as so euphoric and happy they don’t actually care how good or bad the sex was aha

All depends.

We were both virgins and waited for marriage for anything more than oral, and for a variety of reasons also had a dry wedding reception. So our wedding night was sober and rife with anticipation. We went in with reasonable expectations for my wife’s likely discomfort, though - I went down on her before she helped me inside, and we used lube, and went slow. After a soak in the jacuzzi together opening cards and eating chocolate covered strawberries she wanted to try being on top for round 2 and came easily. Having been married now almost 17 years I don’t think I could rank these as he “best” sex we’ve ever had, but they will always count among the most memorable and special times along with our baby-making sex (both times were most likely missionary without much embellishment or swinging from the chandeliers; it’s possible it was actually an earlier or later occasion that conceived, but as far as we can tell each time we pulled the goalie resulted in pregnancy).

But then I’ve also been to plenty of weddings where we’ve tapped out long before the reception was anywhere close to winding down and you just know that groom is not going to be getting anything up until he’s slept off the party. :man_facepalming:t2:

We were too drunk to enjoy, but we were sexually active before getting married. Sex on our honeymoon was great.

1 Like

My advice would be to make your wedding night an evening you really want it to be. If you want a night to remember to celebrate your very special wedding day sit down a while before your day with your OH and think about what would make it special.

Do you want a partner on partner massage or a spa then massage or undressing session where you each undress each other, then do it. Think about how much you drink as this may have an bearing on matters.

Personally, our wedding night was great as I drove to our hotel so pretty sober, so we enjoyed undressing each other, a very romantic shower together before the main event…

1 Like

Was about 5 years ago, fairly drunk, we had a bath together then she put a beautiful white sexy lingerie on. Looked absolutely beautiful and stunning as always.

It was a very, very intense session but also intimate and beautiful

For us, we were exhausted, stressed and wired. We reflected on our day before falling asleep in the small hours. We made it up on our honeymoon and our son arrived 9 months later!

3 Likes

We were so tired. It was such a long day. However I remember how wonderful it was. I love how our intimacy has grown and how we still love being together.

2 Likes

We were both virgins and didn’t get back to the hotel till 2am. She didn’t want to have a shower together so didn’t have sex till 3am straight piv

My wife and I didn’t consummate until Day 3! We eloped, and that first night married we slept in single beds at the in-laws (they didn’t know we’d got married that day).

The next night we’d flown to another country and were sleeping in an uncle’s bed (felt wrong).

We finally got to Bali for our honeymoon. Wifey was knackered … so it wasn’t until the next morning. It wasn’t our best ever, but it was still wonderful.

Mind you, I’ve always loved sex with my OH. I’ve had great sex with other people, but I’ve never wanted to have it more than I do wifey. She’s my ‘one’. Of that I have no doubt.

2 Likes