Wedding Night

We did nothing on the Wedding Night. We were both so knackered from the day, we both sat in the bath together and breathed a huge sigh of relief that it was finally over! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I suppose it would depend on if you had alcohol at the wedding, how much of it there was, how tired you were, and whether you’d had sex before.

My wedding night sex was pretty average, but at that point I still wasn’t really able to do PIV. While we had a good time and I enjoyed it, I think sex has gotten better over the years.

1 Like

My wedding night was perfect as we came back to the room after the church wedding and before the the evening go - and she dropped her dress - and wow - absolutely beautiful white lingerie - she then came over undressed me and then went to her knees and sucked me until I came in her mouth - this was the first ever time she did this - and it was so wonderful :red_lips:

4 Likes

My wife’s priority that night was to dance the night away. I still don’t drink, she wasn’t drunk, but we both agreed in advance that sex wasn’t on that night and we were exhausted by then anyway.

Made up for it next morning of course. We’d been living together for two years so plenty of practice.

That’s what dreams are made of @spanking_for_fun. I hope the fun has continued.

@steve19
Yes - over 20 years of wonderful sex and us being very open minded

@spanking_for_fun

Sucking your husband’s cock on your wedding night - just got to be done :yum: :bride_with_veil:t2:

4 Likes

Hopefully in the dress or a white lovehoney set @batjamboree

@TomThomas I was in a body shaper (white) - not exactly sexy but had the desired effect :bride_with_veil:t2:

1 Like

I bet it did :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: @batjamboree

I would love to see my future wife in a full set stocking suspenders basque

It will happen @TomThomas - be patient and she will come your way soon

Stay fit and hot looking and you will inundated with hot women

As for the white lingerie set - it’s a classy look and will happen :stockings:

Do not disturb on the hotel suite and petals all over the bed and bath @batjamboree got my ideas already

1 Like

Maybe I was just unlucky, but my wife was very tired and not really interested. And Tom, yes, basque and stockings.

She has worn them a few times since, but she can’t get into them now sadly.

2 Likes