Wedge pillow.

Hi i was wondering if anyone has one of these and could give me any idea if thry are any good. I am looking at the pillow on lovehoney that is this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8683 thank you

Hi, we have the Liberator wedge. We are still getting to grips with it but it does help with positioning and comfort. I suffer with hip issues so this helps take the strain off. It also helps with penetration depth and positions I couldn't get onto. We did consider the one you linked but the maximum weight of 21st is too low for us.

That one is really popular and has some great reviews, I have not really heard anything bad about it to be honest!

Ideally i would have liked the liberator wedge, but as im new to props and aids i wanted to try out a slightly cheaper one. I am on the plus side side to and find it difficult to get comfortable with missionary position. Im hopimg with the wedge to give a lift i can gain pleasure from it.

I think its quite a versatile peice of kit and could be used for many things in the bedroom as well as enhancing sex positions .It could be used as a spanking stool if place on the bed for example as it places the "victims" rear at a better angle for spanking etc.

It has the same sort of idea as the wedge but it's inflatable so not quite as firm. It still works in the same way though. There are so many things you can do with them and comfortable missionary is one of them :)

Haniya you can get pregnancy wedge / maternity wedge pillows which are like this and cheaper. If that helps. =)

Lady Ness. I never thought of that.πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» Thank you

Thank you all for replyingπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Ooooooooooooooooooo Tempted

Bigtrak wrote:

Ooooooooooooooooooo Tempted

Me too - on wish list, although maximum weight limit puts me off actually buying xxxx

We have this and we thought it was great! We got a lot of use out of it when pregnant as my hips got so painful. Its got a nice feel to it and its not too high so I didn't feel like my butt was miles up in the air ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

havent got one personally but the reviews look pretty good and most 5star

I actually use my foam roller as a wedge. Works a treat ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Hadn't thought of that, thanks for the idea SquirtyPanda, we have a few of those around the house.

Tried a normal pillow last time, but it simply absorbed all the body weight and didn't give much lift, I suspect the foam roller will be quite different (deep tissue massage combined with deep internal massage, winning combo?).

Senator wrote:

Hadn't thought of that, thanks for the idea SquirtyPanda, we have a few of those around the house.

Tried a normal pillow last time, but it simply absorbed all the body weight and didn't give much lift, I suspect the foam roller will be quite different (deep tissue massage combined with deep internal massage, winning combo?).

Haha sounds like a winner to me!

I have the smaller rigid foam roller you can get so it does not give way when I rest my body weight onto it. It angles my hips perfectly to hit my Gspot. It works for me so thought it was worth a mention, let me know if it works for you!

🐼

What is a foam roller?

I have the Liberator wedge, but only used it after spine surgery to sleep comfortably in bed! Need to get it used for its main purpose!

We have a rather large "Air Pillow" that we bought many many years ago, and it still works a treat.

Great fun!![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

We use a bolster pillow from IKEA. Under Β£10 & I love it.