Weekend fun

Hi peeps was wondering what all you sexy people were up to this weekend ?

I have nothing planned! I've been thinking about getting a couple of new piercings for a while now and may take the plunge and go for it tomorrow. May continue to treat myself (and spend money I shouldn't be spending..) and buy a couple of the new lingerie sets that have been put up on here recently. That's about as fun as my weekend looks like it's gonna get!

Camping for us in The Peak District!

What piecings are you looking to have ? Us ladies are good at spending money we don’t have hun ! I’m having a chilled one this weekend !

Cleaning tomorrow and fun activities with the kids (Rock and roll) then seeing the parents on Sunday so best hide all the toys.

Bigtits69 wrote:

What piecings are you looking to have ? Us ladies are good at spending money we don’t have hun ! I’m having a chilled one this weekend !

Conch and helix! I think they look quite nice but need to just go for it. Chilled weekends are good for recharging the batteries. Hope you have a good one!

Yeah go for it hun , hope you have a lovely one too nice to meet you too :)

Zumba class tomorrow morning, then getting mail done then shopping for too many October birthdays.

Well I'm not sure yet - today made the most of a kid free adult day - lmaoooooo But some quality time with kids - cinema / baking / ice creams and maybe the park

We are both off for the weekend, usual weekend errands when you work all week and I'm heading off to support the Scarlets tomorrow night. Then it's home for a light meal before weekend fun.

Enjoy all 😀

You guys sound like u have it made I have work 😭

No kids all day tomorrow and night. Quality time with my better half.....wink wink

After we've had our morning shag, we're off to look round a town about 150 miles away. There is a possibility we might end up moving there, so we thought we'd be nosey.

Yes, tomorrow is not so rock and roll here too. Chores day. Still, we'll be around the house all day and mostly naked, so I can't see the whole day being chores. x

lol. Great minds. I posted in the WYR thread before I saw this! I love the kitchen, particularly bent over the sink with my boobs dipping in water as he shags me. x

Just Tease Me wrote:

No kids all day tomorrow and night. Quality time with my better half.....wink wink

Lucky you ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif). Enjoy!

Spent most of saterday getting the garden ready for planting.

Thats sounds nice, i have a nice vision in my head

Retired , so every day is like a weekend . Though tonight a Paul Rodgers concert , so excited to see him , have not seen him in about 35 years .