Weekend fun

Oh dragging me round the shops then cleaning day tomorrow, not the best weekend I’ve ever had

It has been my first weekend off for a month. I'm doing laundry, viewing a flat, sorting my stuff pre-move, writing (for fun and work), doing homework, going grocery shopping, walking and watching Legion.

Paul Rodgers concert was so damn good !

Mature 2 wrote:

Oh yes.

Almost like it is a suprise . My boobs arequite small but still a lovely position then feel the juices run down my legs and wait for him to refill bless him lol x

That sounds exquisite, and indeed, it was. (We did this position today, and when I read this out to my husband, he did his best to replicate.)

So, this weekend had lots of sex, some outside and naughty, lots inside and hard, quite a bit in the kitchen and we're just about to finish off with a bit of role-play.

What a lovely weekend, not had one like it for a good few months.

Mature 2 wrote:

Oh yes.

Almost like it is a suprise . My boobs arequite small but still a lovely position then feel the juices run down my legs and wait for him to refill bless him lol x

KinkyMira wrote:

I love the kitchen, particularly bent over the sink with my boobs dipping in water as he shags me. x

This sounds great ladies, apart from the part whereby it is implied that you are about to, or have already done, some washing up. This is the part that troubles me greatly in an otherwise pleasant mental picture.

Mature 2 wrote:

There wasnt much wasing up fone Saturday.

I suspected as much Mrs M, but this is needless to say great to hear confirmed anyway.

Thanks as always for your kind comments, still waiting for your follow-up to the paddle picture, is Mr M still struggling to get the perfect shot without it being, er, 'too' perfect for LH?

FYEO - did you get your piercings?

Having only just introduced the camera, I know exactly how the excitement can take over !!! Ladies, you shouldn't be so damn naughty.

Mature 2 wrote Maybe get your hubby over to take mine xx

You are welcome to him lovely, not sure what good it would do though....I take my pictures myself with a Bluetooth compatible selfie-stick!

My husband was delighted when I started posting pictures on here (he really, really wasn’t). He is ok with it now, I guess because he can see that it helps me to garner a bit of self-esteem, and that he very much reaps the rewards of having a more body-confident wife.

I think it is lovely that taking photos is something that you and Mr M do together, even if we don’t get to see them.

😘

Gosig wrote:

Mature 2 wrote:

Oh yes.

KinkyMira wrote:

I love the kitchen, particularly bent over the sink with my boobs dipping in water as he shags me. x

This sounds great ladies, apart from the part whereby it is implied that you are about to, or have already done, some washing up. This is the part that troubles me greatly in an otherwise pleasant mental picture.

Haha. No, we have a dishwasher for the actual washing up. Wouldn't be without one!