What age would you wear thongs

What age would you still wear thongs at?

1 Like

If you like thongs and enjoy wearing them does it matter? The only person whose going to see them is you and your date/partner.
If they make you happy and you feel confident in them, go for it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I don’t think age is relevant. If you like wearing thongs then go ahead and wear them.

My wife is 68 and wears them when she feels like it.

2 Likes

I dont think age is relevant, I’ll wear them whilst I feel comfortable wearing them

2 Likes

Only just started wearing them occasionally (27y M) and I’ll probably wear them more as I get older to keep everything in place! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

As long as you’re comfortable, any age!

I think it’s personal preference on style and comfort not age.

I have a few sets with a matching thong so will wear them when I feel like it. For me personally I wouldn’t wear them everyday as I don’t find them that comfortable but others do.

1 Like

Whatever age you discover you and or partner like them . Really the main thing is get the right size to be comfortable . 63 and hopefully will be wearing them for years to come . Often I hear people say they did not like them because they felt like they were cutting them in half . I wonder if they would not like shoes if they tried to wear two sizes too small ?

1 Like

I agree with everyone else, there’s not an age limit to wearing thongs. Just wear what every you like and feel comfortable in. :grinning:

I don’t like thongs, they aren’t comfortable for me and they generally don’t suit me either. I have a couple of pairs that I like that came with a set and are a high waisted style, I’ll wear them for dressing up for my OH but only for a short time. And yes, @Oldman, I’ve tried bigger sizes and they still ride up, must be the way I walk or the shape of my bum! :rofl:

1 Like

No age. I don’t like them. But if you’re 100 and like them then go for it I say!

1 Like

I don’t think age is an issue with them, wear what makes you feel comfy! I did stop wearing them for a few years post childbirth, but love them again now!

I think it’s more about comfort and shape of your bum… Any age if you can pull it off basically! Personally I don’t like them on me… (aged 42) my bum looks best in hipster briefs with some cheek on show.

Think until you can no longer see it visible when bending over lol :joy:

But really I think if you like them and feel comfortable wearing a thong then who’s to say if you should stop wearing one

Thong? I’m still in a g-string
. and my booty still goes
Duh dun duh
:musical_note:

1 Like

I got my first thing at 13 but only started wearing them exclusively about a year ago and still going. I find them more comfortable than regular underwear as I don’t like the extra material. I’m gonna wear them and wear them until I die probably.

3 Likes

I bought my first thong when I was about 16 and since then I wore them exclusively for years. Now I tend not to wear anything because I find that more comfortable, but if I have to wear something it’ll be a thong.

2 Likes

I didn’t even know male thongs was a thing intell I was 32.
I started with a 3 pack as some fun for the wife.
With in 2 months I had over 35 pairs and that’s all I wear now.
so comfortable

2 Likes

Thinking about this question made me think back to when I first learned of thongs for me . Women had them a ways before I saw any meant for men . The early ones were quite cheaply made and often from uncomfortable material . I think I modeled some for girlfriend and my buddy and his wife about 1979 . I bought a few after that , but they were not well made . I think quality and comfortable ones started appearing in the early 90s . Have not counted my collection , but somewhere over 89 pair I would guess .

1 Like

I use to a lot in my teens and 20s but then move to knickers, but now wearing them again with my lingerie from here and crotchless knickers which drives him crazy and some days commando

1 Like

I don’t think I’ll ever tire of wearing nice lace thongs. I’ll probably wear them 'til the day i die, in fact, I hope they bury me in my favourite pair. :joy:

1 Like