What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

@rosiedosie very nice and thanks for the link my oh linesmen in nurse uniforms or as a secretary with stockings

2 Likes

@rosiedosie what about you and your oj

Love that Fifty Shades Body @rosiedosie , I have the Fifty Shades Wet Look Open Cup Body, the make quality and material are really good and the little brass looking features really make it and there’s so much adjustability in the fitting so if you do get the one you’ve linked I think you’ll be very happy! That one’s on my list too :joy:

8 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 she’s made jokes about fleshlights being weird/gross and I admit they’re pretty vulgar looking (why I’m scared to get one) and for guys as soon something goes around the back door you’ve got a whole extra wall of taboos and assumptions that go with it.

@rosiedosie it will be more difficult to buy for a male partner, wouldn’t want to use a fleshlight if I’ve got her right there and the only other option really goes to anal toys which, for males, has a whole ginormous heap of stereotypes, assumptions, judgements even if they’re just in his head. It’s hard because it’s way more acceptable (and sexy) for women to buy toys and sexy underwear but you still feel like a wierdo as a guy

This little glow in the dark one is what I was thinking of getting

1 Like

@Very-Ape Could always get one of the tenga or firefly ones. Theyr non anatomical.

Since lockdown i think the stereotype of guys owning toys will have really shifted to be honest. I bet A huge percentage of people will have tried a toy after last year. Even before it was estimated to be something like vaguely 1 in 2 of people in the uk. So i think we can say its pretty normal

2 Likes

@Very-Ape Oooh, I have that one and am currently working my way up to it :heart_eyes: It glows really nice and bright :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ve seen people adding fleshlights, tengas etc. into foreplay and I think it’d be a fun idea :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I agree that there is some stereotypes out there about men using things like plugs (though definitely not on this forum as all the guys seem to love theirs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:), but I really want to get my partner a prostate massager as I really want him to experience a prostate orgasm (because all seem to say it’s incredible and I want him to be able to experience it) :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I do get that it can be all in your head though, which is why I’m waiting so I don’t get him something he’ll reject :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I had my eyes on that one but I know I like my boobs covered more (plus that looks like the DOMINIX harness I just got :sweat_smile:) which is why I’m going with the one above :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: All the reviews for both are pretty positive (plus both seem great for those of us in the itty bitty titty committee :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

2 Likes

Maybe get a pure wand, then ask if he’d like to try it :wink: they are amazing for prostate massage (basically anything g spotty is usually to be honest as long as its anal safe)

Ooh, i keep eyeing up that plug. It looks fun. Love glass plugs

1 Like

I do have a few glass/metal wands but they’re all ribbed, so maybe a smooth one is in order :wink:

@rosiedosie The new glass curvy one is really good. Had it as a tester and Would definitely recommend. I even tried it anally and its really nice for g spotting like that too, so it will be a good p spotter.
Not as heavy as a pure wand, but its alot cheaper which is a plus.

1 Like

Yeah, the pure is pretty spendy :sweat_smile: Thanks, it’s getting closer from moving out of my saved items into my cart :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Very-Ape have you used anal toys before dude? if not you might find that one a smidge large for a first plug. (3.5” circumference is a better starting size.)

1 Like

@Kitty-Cat01 hi I notice your looking for nipple clamp we purchased some but like you I gave very large sticking out nippkes so did not do much for me I sm.looking at a pussy pump but not 100 per cent sure what one

@Very-Ape All the rocks off petite are good for complete beginners, or the rear assets small sizes are good if you want glass/metal :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No not really, I was just having a quick browse when I saw that one so didn’t do a lot of research (I would if I was buying it) but was panicking because it would come up on my recently viewed bit :confused: I’ll browse them all because I find it interesting but as soon as I think about looking for myself I start to panic :heart:

@rosiedosie thanks, I’ve always loved the thought of glass pieces :heart_eyes_cat:

@Very-Ape Ok, these guys are a good option for a first plug. The glass star plug is a good second plug option. Around the 4 inches circumference mark is a good size to move up to(I also love This one as a second plug option. Its a seriously nice plug, very comfy. You’ve probubly seen me gushing about it at some point. But it depends how you feel about it being pink etc)
You’ll probubly find you grow out of the 3.5 one pretty fast, but you kind of want to ease yourself in slow with anal play ( If you havent tried using your fingers yet thats also a good jumping off point).
My first plug was glass, and though you can start with metal/glass it is intense. Silicone is a much better first plug material as it has a little give and is more forgiving.

Theres also all the prostate toys out there, but theyr a different kettle of fish and i (for obvious reasons) know very little about them.

5 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl Wow thank you for all the information/suggestions :heart: I saw that pink one when I was browsing, it’s super pretty :heart_eyes_cat: I have used my fingers a bit in the past and I really enjoyed it but that was a long time ago to be fair

2 Likes

No worries dude. The pink one is great and really easy to insert due to the shape. One of the contributors to how a plug is going to feel is insertable length. (Yup, not just the circumference you have to make sure to read :laughing: ) so though its slim, its shape makes it feel really nice. Its still one of my go to’s even though it was the first plug i bought (fyi, not a good first plug for me :rofl: i back-pedalled for a silicone one so fast. Then came back to it after a couple of weeks)

Ooh, also lube. Good quality anal lube, put plenty on the plug and if you can lube your fingers up a bit and insert them first just to spread the stuff around. Going to the bathroom before anal play also a good idea.
As youd expect theres a ton of info on the forum if you go hunting. Also lovehoney have some good vidio guides about

Butt plug guides
anal toy Guides

4 Likes

2nd the lube (I have the discover which is a good all-around water-based - comes in 3 sizes) and if you get any silicone I’d suggest looking into a good anal douche (as silicone likes to hold onto smells :sweat_smile:) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Yep, length and girth are both key to consider as @Green_Eyed_Girl has pointed out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Sometimes big and short feels good, other times skinny and long, or both big and long or short and skinny :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Lots out their to tickle your fancy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’ve had my eye on this over the weekend for the OH, might buy it as a little treat for our new house :wink: has anybody got this for recommendations?? I think it’s so nice ……

7 Likes