What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

That’s a real shame. It’s something I would suggest you talk to your partner about and explain why you want to try one. If you are worried about her making the wrong assumptions, I’ve seen information in a book about prostate play. I think it was a Relate guide to sex book. It was written in a way that totally normalised it and encouraged men to give it a go. It might be worth reading something factual about it with your OH, it might put her mind at rest.

@Green_Eyed_Girl has given some great suggestions for butt plugs. My first one was one of the small metal ones but I find the pink glass one is more comfortable to insert and wear. The tip is really small so you can just stop there for the first few tries.

Personally I’d avoid vibrations for a first plug because they are quite intense if you’re not used to having something inserted back there! But that might just be me. I enjoy them now but I think it would have been too much if I started with one.

3 Likes

Hi @AWB1955, I’ve got a few sets of nipple clamps and love them, I’m always looking for new styles! My favourites are the tweezer style ones, I find them more adjustable for large nipples. These aren’t the exact ones that I have because they were discontinued but they are the same style. I’ve not tried a pussy pump before so I can’t really help you there!

1 Like

Curses, the open cup is on sale now :rofl: Now I’m tempted to get both :rofl:

1 Like

Even if you do get one with vibes, you don’t have to use them until you’re ready :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I got a few of the Rocks Off petite plugs to start since they’re all pretty small in circumference and didn’t try the vibes for a while :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yeah, my logic was you can always use it without the vibrations if you wanted, till you get used to it. Finding a 3.5” circumference silicone plug is a tad tricky in the store at the mo.
As you said, Very much up to personal taste though, some people find the vibes makes it easier to insert them first time :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I really wish love honey would sell extreme Ben Wa as then I could spend my money on those with LH. Sadly not so whilst I’ve got my wand with LH this week I’ve had to go elsewhere to buy the above.

I would be interested in buying some nipple clamps and a spreader bar next I think .

If you’ve got some specific ones in mind for your next set of Ben Wa Balls @FortySomethingWife pop them in the Pander to me! … PRODUCTS ONLY thread… you never know, they might just appear.

Nipple clamps and a good spreader bar I’m definitely a fan of, enjoy when you come to purchase them!

2 Likes

I’ve written them in pander to me but already I’ve purchased three extreme sets elsewhere. I don’t like buying from elsewhere though and I’d like to see more erotic, more filling sets on LH.

2 Likes

Also - Finding XXL extreme sets even online is hard work at times. They are few and far between as obviously not massively popular.

I’m afraid they’re an item I know nothing about, I have a couple of (non extreme) sets but they’re not really my thing. Are the extreme ones generally very heavy and very small for the strongest kegal workout?

…Guessing not so small though with you saying XXL :thinking:

So let’s say the usual Ben Wa are 3cm diameter and say 57-80g in weight, whereas extreme sets are 5-6cm diameter and about 150-200g in weight.

The only issue I find is the majority of the extreme sets sold online are solid steel or glass whereas I’d love something that size which had rolling jiggle balls with the weight and size of the extremes.
I have tried using two sets of Ben Wa at once to get the effect but it didn’t work too well.

So until the extremes are available with jiggle, weight and girth I’m having to use the solid steel master series set which just don’t move about like I’d like them to.
I switch from smaller sets overnight to general sets in the day for out and about, work etc and then I switch to extreme of an evening to get me ready for bedroom time…

Today however I did extreme all day as I was just in the mood and this is where I’d like to have some variation on choice, I’d really like to have extreme sized, jiggly ones for general wear as they keep me feeling fuller.

I guess I’m not the norm as what I’m after seems not to exist at present.

1 Like

I guess it gets very expensive to make what you’re ideally after as the internal jiggle ball bit would have to be incredibly dense to make up the weight while still having room to move… Osmium maybe? Twice as dense as lead and non radioactive which seems important :rofl::+1:. Good luck on your hunt for your elusive perfect set.

1 Like

Set !? Sets ! Lol I have to have variety otherwise it’d get boring. My husband jokes that I have a whole drawer full of them, one for each day of the month.
Hehe

3 Likes

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/thrust-pro-elite-katya-realistic-vagina-and-ass-masturbator-4.7kg/69975.html , with out giving too much information…this! Kinda want to see if its as good as people say it is and also I am massively into feeling things, I find it difficult to self help with next to no stimulation physically.

This Doc Johnson Realistic Dildo is 8.5" circumference and only 6.5" length… also has balls so maybe fits your requirements?

Not the cheapest but excellent reviews.

There is also the Lifelike Lover Extra Girthy One which is cheaper but maybe rather too wide at 9.5" circumference?

@Wandering2 You know, you can get some pretty enormous penis enlargers (sheaths) too. There are some on the site that are over 7.5” circumference

No worries dude. It just popped in my head as i wandered through that section the other day. It sounds like you two have alot of fun :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: 69+dildo sounds like a great combo i havent even considered before

1 Like

I’d say less “contemplating purchasing” and more “just purchased”… This

30% off plus extra carer discount, be rude not to!

8 Likes

In love with that outfit!

2 Likes

So I caved and purchased this just for a laugh. If it looks good and I feel confident then I may treat you all to a picture.

8 Likes