What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

@Wandering2 All else fails, you could always jam something like these on the dildo to reduce the depth it’ll go in.
Noticed them the other day and they seem like a cool idea.

1 Like

@Wandering2 Sadly love honey only sell the standard size of them, it would be nice to see the larger size too. If your sighned up to the lovehoney newsletter, they send discounts out on a regular basis (just had one last weekend as a matter of fact. People try to put them into the Special offers thread when they appear). Often theyr storewide codes you can use on anything. You can sign up to get birthday and anniversary discounts too (i forget how much they are but theyr something like 30% off i think.). So it might be worth snagging it reduced with a code.

1 Like

Hmm, the small stretches to 8” apparently according to their website. And if its a dildo it doesnt really matter if its rather snug :woman_shrugging: not like the silicone is going to complain.

5” is still very decent. More than i can manage at the moment.

@ohsosky as a male that had never tried anything back there but wanted to this is the one I bought and haven’t looked back since :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@AshhhDTD I was so close to buying it but I wanted a rechargeable one and this just came back into stock yesterday.

Really hoping he likes it. I think he will, last night I was trying out my new wet look body suit (fits so well considering I’m tall!!) and he was keen for some back door action :joy: we are going away this weekend, first time since the first lockdown so hopefully it will be a hit :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe the Zumio E or the Fun Factory Volta…

4 Likes

I larger butt plug, something around 5” circumference. Anyone got any recommendations? Was thinking maybe the lovehoney classic, medium :thinking:

1 Like

What material, or any? Vibes, yes or no? Also, standard or tail? :thinking: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Mrs Chimp loves both of those toys. :slightly_smiling_face: Though the Zumio E is the one she uses the most. The Volta is a really nice feeling, but the precision of the Zumio is her favourite thing at the moment.

1 Like

Something bodysafe, so silicone, glass or metal. Dont mind if it has vibes or not. Open to tail plugs :grin: (keep drooling over the coloured pony tail ones you can get. Wish lovehoney stocked some)

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp I have the Zumio X, which is amazing, but I’ve heard the E is more powerful so I’m really curious…

Ok, so there are a few I have on my list that I know of :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Metal: large round jewel, large heart jewel, large black or brown tails
Silicone: large happy rabbit hot pink tail (the vibe ones are 4.75" for the med and 5.25" for the large), power gem (I’m sure there are a lot that aren’t vibes but they don’t interest me so :woman_shrugging: :sweat_smile:)
Sadly none of the glass I’ve got my eye on is above 4.75" but I’m sure you could find some :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We actually have both. :slightly_smiling_face: I did a bit of a comparison review if you fancy a read?

E versus X

3 Likes

@Ian_Chimp Oh that’s great! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

If there’s anything I’ve not included, just give me a shout and I’ll see if I can fill in the blanks. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Ooh, cheers. Organised, i like it. :spiral_notepad:
Noticed a couple of others, one of the snug plugs is that size too, and one of the butt tinglers. :thinking: decisions, decisions

1 Like

I just bought myself the :volcano: Volta :sweat_drops: for my birthday, it’s fantastic! @Ace12345 wrote a really good review of it, too

1 Like

I’m definitely considering it now. I’ve had my eye on it for a few years lol

I bought the We-Vibe Touch X and We-Vibe Tango X for my birthday, which is at the end of the month. And also another toy that isn’t on LH. I might get the Volta as well… Hmm…

1 Like

Oh, also, though the Chrystalino Glass Butt Plug says 4.75" I was dubious as it just seemed so large so I measured it myself and it is closer to 5" than 4.75" (could be due to it being hand-blown :woman_shrugging:), so there’s that option as well when it comes back in stock :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

So which wand did he end up getting @Dirty-Wife :thinking: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: