What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

Wow. A sexy hunk in skimpy undies for only £8.99, what a bargain, are there any left. :rofl:

3 Likes

Has anyone got one of these. I’m in 2 mind’s :thinking: whether to get it or not

2 Likes

A lot of people seem to like it, but I personally find it isn’t powerful enough and the neck too bendy :sweat_smile: It also leans more buzzy :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Ok thank you, I am after something powerful

1 Like

Thinking of buying this next…the other half is quite shy about back door activities but he has expressed some interest in using some of my buzzers (jokingly but I see through him!!! Lol!) sooo thought I’ll surprise him with this to get him started… hope he likes!! :star_struck::slightly_smiling_face:

If anybody has other non intimidating recommendations for a shy newbie please send them my way!!

1 Like

@ohsosky Some of the rocks off ones are very slim. Half the hurdle for me the first time i used a butt plug, was getting past the “oh my god how is that going to fit!!” reaction :laughing: so sometimes having a slimmer plug can help. Even if it means you might grow out of it.
This one gets good reviews and is basically about as slim as a finger,
(You also dont have to put all the plug in at once as its beaded, which is nice)

3 Likes

@Dirty-Wife hi just notice your thinking of purchasing a wand I have one I can recommend it they are powerfull the only thing that nearly makes me squirt and cum so fast

1 Like

People love the doxy wands and they are supposed to be some of the most powerful (obviously the mains powered ones more so than the rechargeable) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I was saying to hubby about getting a wand and want a powerful one and as you said the mains one’s are better, he’s just rang me and said that he’s brought one but won’t tell me which one :grin::grimacing: all he said is I’ll make you cum and squirt in seconds lol

2 Likes

Oooh, I guess we’ll see which it is soon :eyes: :drooling_face:

1 Like

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: it’s here Friday for his day off :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@Dirty-Wife It will make you cum.like never before let us know

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Is that another new one? I dont recognise the 2 piece, im sure I would remember that frill

1 Like

Yeah just see them in there, the black sheer mesh I’ve got in lilac but I would like it in the black too

1 Like

Ahuh, nice one. I’ll jam it up :+1:

2 Likes

@Wandering2 your wife might like the Dual Motor Rechargeable Extra Girthy Realistic Dildo Vibrator 9 Inch it’s very filling and amazingly good (see my review). I got mine when it was discounted but in my opinion it’s well worth the money!

I like that a lot, it’s in my saved items!!

1 Like

That looks epic.
Added to the list :grin: :+1:

Would love to try this

2 Likes