Uh-oh! I’ve just seen the Le Wand Bow steel dildo… There’s no hope for me.
I ordered the same steel dildo today too @VR - very excited for it to arrive. Glad you managed to get it sorted in the end, it was such a good deal so glad you didn’t miss out!
Thanks, SITC.
Hope you enjoy yours, too. I’m looking forward to the chill feel of steel during the upcoming heatwave.
Your reviews are nothing but pure erotica you my dear should turn these into a perfect book of short erotic stories and you could end up with a bit of a seller on your hands
I have the desire rabbit. Its nice and rumbly but not very g spotty for me. Thinking of buying something else to be honest. Its not one that gets used much. Buttons can be easy to mix up at times.
Thank you
I’m leaning more towards the greedy girl one
Are you going to get all 3 @Dirty-Wife ? I was looking at the posts from last time I was here n I love the 1st n last lingerie pieces in the pics with the greedy girl, did you buy them n if so are they hits? Any faults? Dya recommend? I’m not a fan of rabbits, I’ve tried soooo many n only liked 1 but it was med redundant years ago. I tend to stick to a select few that’s why I don’t buy, buy, buy anymore but in the first couple of years it doesn’t bear thinking about what we spent ![]()
![]()
![]()
This page is really helpful when you’re indicisive, as are the photo pages, it really makes a difference seeing lingerie on real people, not that models aren’t of course they are I meant unedited versions on people n seeing toys in photo forms great too ![]()
I’m thinking about the starlet because there’s not many brands of suction toys on here the one thing that’s keeping me is I’ve seen comparison reviews and the womaniser doesn’t sound as powerful as others n I need strength and other types sound more powerful than the womaniser brand. I hear that the more expensive ones are stronger but don’t wanna spend over £80ish as don’t have the spare money atm
off to check the comparison chart page out ![]()
I can’t decide @Alyssa646 what to get
I’ve seen so much I want to get. Hubby has said to me it’s your money you get what you want with it ![]()
It can be quite overwhelming can’t it? I narrow things down based on what I’ve got already n if said toy needs an upgrade or am I happy with it. Lingerie is my addiction, I’ve got sooooo many different outfits n if I love one I have to get every colour option ![]()
![]()
You’ve got a good one there @Dirty-Wife n he is right you deserve the treats n it’s your birthday n I’m damn sure hubs will be rewarded with whatever you chose no matter the cost
keep us posted ![]()
I’ve got tons of lingerie, I see it and think I love
that one and that one too
I’ve got so much he hasn’t seen yet as well yet. I definitely got lucky with him ![]()
I like the look of this. Reviews are a bit mixed? Anyone got it?
It’s really hit and miss finding a prostate massager that does anything for me, but maybe I just need to practice more…
Looking at getting something like this but wanted to hear from anyone first as to whether they are any good. Reviews seem to be mixed.
I’ve just ordered This and it’s arrived ![]()
Butt plug/anal beads
I purchased this for my OH Last week. His opinion was that it was ok but was maybe expecting a little more from it. Hope this helps
That’s the sort of thing the other reviews say. Just didn’t meet expectations. Thank you for letting me know. It 100% helps
tea bags, not a euphemism , working from home, I get through so many
![]()
Teabags is not a contemplation of whether to buy… if you’re running low @Melody1 then with immediate urgency buy, buy, buy!![]()
I know you’ve voted already but for anyone new to the forum, how do you drink yours? ![]()
I’m searching the website for me next toy! Sooo many choices




