Did you get the Tracey Cox set ?
That’s being included with this order. Got something for her just want something for me ![]()
I’d get her some other bits too, make her feel really special, maybe some flowers, chocolates, wine, snd her LH gift in one … with a little note explaining the rules (everyday by 4pm). Even better, pop them in for her (set an alarm on your phone to remind you each day) and explain she must keep them in until bed time. Give it a couple of hours and she’ll be ravaging you!
To be honest she’s been through quite a bit recently so try to spoil her as much as possible. I want to do a little hamper that includes lots of things. She has so many outfits so doesn’t need anymore but some toys she would love.
Chocolate, candles, books are also going to be added
Excellent , does she like to read romance ? Maybe add some raunchy reading to give her a thrill x
Loves a bit of erotica so could add that too.
Make it a set rule, pop them in for her or send her a text instructing her and I bet you see the results. Let me know as they’ve changed my life completely!
You wanting it everyday or about that ? I’m just thinking on my toes here and explain what you’d like and what she’ll get in return…
How often is it now out of interest ? Because there are a couple of other things you could do to add to this which will take work on your part and the main thing is sexy communication x
Even if it’s every other day as at the moment it’s once every few weeks.
I constantly send her pictures/videos of me and me doing stuff to entice her but they don’t always work
You need to turn up the anti - she needs to feel horny and very wanted without the pressure though.
Hmm the balls should help a lot so long as she’s willing to wear them (you may need some lube, I don’t use it personally). I did find that they did the job sooo well I needed more so went for larger and larger sets (from Europe via the net) to keep me feeling erm …full? during the day whilst he was out. I am ultimately hooked as you know by now but so hope that someone else can benefit from them like I do.
I literally went from once every month or two months (or longer sometimes) to how I am now… and it was wearing them that helped.
Is she on the pill per chance? I’ve come off it as it was killing my libido and now I can’t seem to get sex off the brain.
Maybe you could add some lube and some extra romance bits to that order of yours x something for you to be doing …
Perfect thank you. I shall add a few bits in and see if it works ![]()
x
So so wishing you luck!
You must let me know how it goes - I’m hopeful for you !
Please remember not to engage in 1-on-1 chat
Like I said get her some Ben Wa and ask her to wear them each afternoon … she’ll be desperate by evening!
Love it! I shall have a word and see if we can get some ordered.
If it works I owe you ![]()
![]()
Get the pink Tracey Cox ones - they jiggle nicely and should get her revved up!
Oh I’d also suggest sending her some sexy texts just telling her how much you want her, ask her to pop them in and just tease her all afternoon but insist she cannot do anything until you are there.
Just a quick idea … the fact I have to wait all day until my husbands home makes it even worse for me lol
Just reading the review and why is it I know it’s your review as soon as I read it
as soon as you say Ben Wa addict I’m like I know who this is haha
Ha … yeh I’ve written a fair few reviews of Ben Wa balls. I’ve got a few reviews still to write of some other things yet.