So shiny…and pricey
. Good call though.
Still gutted at missing on the sale, it had been on my wishlist for ages.
So shiny…and pricey
. Good call though.
Still gutted at missing on the sale, it had been on my wishlist for ages.
Yes, i missed a basque i really wanted too. Stuff goes to quickly when its so heavily reduced.
I’ve got the boxers version of this and fell in love. Wanted to get the thong version as I’ve never had anything like it before. If I do get it of course I’ll upload some pictures ![]()
Also it’s 3 for 2 so win win
I never order clothes or lingerie online because they never fit me right, but I want to try ordering some lingerie with my next purchase… The returns section says “Products must be unopened, unused or unworn and have packaging or tags intact.” If I try my purchases on and they don’t fit, is it pretty easy to submit lingerie returns? (I haven’t had to return anything yet)
So far I haven’t had any issue with returning stuff that I’ve tried on @PKH
As long as the tags are still attached and everything goes back into the bag it seems to be fine
I think the unopened is more towards toys that you bought but decided to return and things that fall under the “better sex” category such as lubes, as it’s pretty reasonable to expect people to try on the lingerie they buy to see if it fits ![]()
That’s what I figured
but I wanted to make sure ![]()
OH said last night while we were having anal me on her and her pegging me that she wishes I had two cock so she could feel me in both holes at the same time so we’re thinking of a clone a Willy kit but just hope we can get it right
Ive seen a guide written by someone for that. Might be on the forum, might have been in the reviews. Worth a look if you can find it
Ok thank you might get OH to try and make it she is more of an artsy crafty type person I’m more buildy type
If you cant find it i can remember bits of it. Using a cock ring was highly recommeneded (they likened the silicon molding bit to sticking your dick into warm blancmange
)
Ooh
Ah, i found a good how to. Jam “Super smash cache clone a willy” into google and it should spit it out
The warming blowmotions looking like a good bet and I think I’ve decided on the womanizer Lily Allen. Not keen on the name but hope’s for an upgraded version of the desire are starting to fade away. I want a back-up clit sucker so need to bite the bullet on this one. Also be grabbing some lingerie, it would be rude not to ![]()
The Classic is the same price at the minute?
Interesting, I hadn’t seen that offer. I’m surprised at the mixed reviews in all honesty, aesthetically it’s very nice. Thanks for pointing
The womanizer classic out ![]()
Tell us how it is, i like the look but it is very big.
hope its a good one ![]()
Looks like you may need a 2nd job to keep you fully stocked ![]()