I have the purple mia one. The silicone is super soft and the texture is great. Also has a really good suction cup on the bottom. Has a solid core, so its quite dense and doesnt have a ton of give. Definitely on the more inflexible end of toys.
Is also 5.75”circ but i like it.
The shop could really do with some bigger silicone options to be honest
I think Mr Chimp was assuming you were definitely getting it but we’re in two minds over the delivery options.
Are you set on the kegal balls style because if not this FSOG remote control egg is currently 50% off.
I don’t have either the one you’ve stated an interest in or the sale one but I do have this FSOG Relentless One and it’s great so I recommend the brand. Read my review here if you’d like. Review from 2014 and it’s still working perfectly!
Yeah me too but I do have the Belladonna hand to help out- like all Doc Johnson stuff, it’s good quality. Still haven’t had it wrist deep though - a little worried it might not want to come back out .
I think if you read the reviews, that one has cups on the small side. I don’t own the one you showed because I have a similar sizing issue (size 12, 34DD). I’ve more or less given up with basques, unless they are open cup or come in different cup sizes like the Dark enchantment range.
I have the same problem when buying for the wife.
It seems a common problem when buying for women with big boobs but a smaller waist. Interested to see suggestions.
So I’ve been looking to find some toys that are male, that can be worn potentially discreetly so my OH can have some fun when we are out and about .
I’ve come across the below items and seems they can be used just on your member or even during sex, however reviews are very mixed and not that many.
So I was wondering if any one had suggestions on which to get and if the main purpose of me being able to wear whilst out and about where the OH has set them to vibrate is even really going to work
@FindingLibido Closest thing is probubly the njoy plug of the same shape, which i keep eyeing up in the sale at the moment.
@LWels95 hi, sadly prostate toys arent something i know alot about. but there should be some recommendations in the forum if you dig through the threads. This one is the best place to start, there is alot of good info in there
@LuciousLegs oh gosh, i really dont know. Theyr designed to be used during sex though so you might have trouble keeping them on with a semi or less. Theyr more designed as a toy to make your penis feel wider i think.
Most of the out and about toy options if you have a penis are p-spot or butt plugs (i think you might possibly be able to use some of the cock rings for it too, but youd have to check.) but there is a set of vibrating undies on the website too
(@PleasureDrone ’s review here)