What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

Thinking of ordering this but not sure. Not tried anything similar before. Looking to treat myself after a stressful time recently.

Hi @Cupcake2 , I’m thinking about purchasing a womaniser myself. Like you I’ve not used anything like that before. Let me know how it is if you do purchase one x

1 Like

Same @Cupcake2

I’m going to grab this one while it’s on offer!

1 Like

Might do that myself :wink: x

1 Like

I’d quite like a spreader bar for use on the wife or some wrist to thigh cuffs.

We’ve got a decent collection of blindfolds and gags but I always like to keep an eye out for a new gag.

Well I’ve gone for it, thought I may as well while it’s on offer!

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Just watched American Horror Stories “Rubber(wo)Man” and now I want her latex catsuit :heart_eyes: I’ve been wanting a good quality one but they’re just so gosh darn expensive :sweat_smile: Wish lovehoney did them (I’m talking about the £200+ kind, not the kind on the site (which are all more datex material anyway)), even if they are more of a niche item :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am contemplating though, but more of something to save up for :rofl:

OH just informed me he doesn’t find them sexy (he has a leg fetish and hates when things cover my legs) :sob: Oh well, guess I’ll just be getting it for myself :rofl:

Don’t know if I want to get this one. I’ve already got the real feel one

1 Like

If you do get it, it would be interesting to hear the comparison from someone with both. I have the real feel one and frankly I don’t think I could better the shaft on that. Presumably the ears would be exactly the same so it would all come down to shaft preference.

I have had a couple of thrusting rabbits in the past, one I loved, one I hated so I think it comes down to more than the ability to thrust whether it is wonderful or not. This one certainly gets quite a bit of love on the forum though.

1 Like

For those considering the Starlet, have a look at other suction toys before you buy - I have one and it is my least used toy. If act the battery has probably died a death.
It just didn’t do anything for me - I wish now that I had done a bit more research and spent a bit more (it was on offer).
I think @Ian_Chimp has produced a comparison table.
Everyone is different - that’s just my experience of it… anyone found it sent them to the 7th heaven?

2 Likes

Oh thanks @MsR
Does anyone know where I can find the comparison?

I don’t know if this is the most up-to-date one?

1 Like

I think this is the latest comparison table though most information is in both.

I don’t have the starlet so can’t comment on that but I have the Melt and the InsideOut if anyone has any questions on either of those two… I’ve never actually used the app with the Melt :joy:. Both are fantastic but I favour the InsideOut.

3 Likes

These

Fifty Shades Darker At My Mercy Chained Nipple Clamps - Lovehoney UK

I’m going to try wearing these when we’re out of the house.

They’re also less painful than my other ones so I may be able to wear them for longer periods.

2 Likes

Been having a little peak at the lovense toys possibly the Nora I like the idea of being able to had over control while he’s not here or I’m away somewhere. Possibly the Max for him to complete a matching set :yum:

5 Likes

On the look out for some more male underwear. Got a nice collection growing and my confidence in my body is slowly growing so plenty of pictures being taken. Nothing new on the site though since they released the gold boxers which is adore btw

Update: thoughts on these…

8 Likes

We recently bought a new strap on kit but today’s DOTD is very tempting…
Desire Luxury Rechargeable Remote Control Vibrating Strap-On Kit

Yes I saw this today and fancied it but I’ve never been pegged and OH has never shown ny inclination to bum play for either of us so it may be a jump too far.

I am considering a Fleshlight Flight Pilot as my next actual purchase.

1 Like

Debating on treating myself and getting an advent calendar this year. They look really good :heart_eyes:

3 Likes