What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

I hope it fits you OK as it is lovely , yes my worry was the waistband rising to high and annoying me .

2 Likes

I would love this one. Keep looking at it but never have the funds available lol. Also, I am a little hesitant because I have had issues with rabbit style toys not fitting/reaching the right spots correctly and I would hate to buy something so expensive for it to be no use to me. I would love to hear others opinions on this, the reviews dont seem to talk about this issue very much.

1 Like

Hope it fits you :crossed_fingers: let us know how you get on! :blush:

2 Likes

I feel the same, about the suction bit not sitting correctly and I’ve spent that much on a toy that I can’t use. I just can’t decide :joy:

1 Like

That’s my thought. Wish there was some way of measuring or being fitted for it lol. It needs to fit perfectly to get the right seal on the suction part. If it fits properly though I bet it would be amazing and would be a firm favourite.

1 Like

Have you a link thanks for replying hope all is good

Some reason I can’t copy the links.
2 of the FSOG one’s are sold out but the purple thrusting one is still available.

And the Jessica rabbit one is in the sale, it’s the silver one.

After buying the husband two toys for Christmas and having seen his love for them I’m wanting to buy a lot more mens sex toys. I’d ideally like something hands free for him - any suggestions ?

2 Likes

I have the InsideOut which I think is just a slightly lower end (less bulbous and without some of the premium features) version of the Duo but identical power and positioning wise. I love it and for me, the fit and positioning is perfect. Effectively it allows for hands free womanizer climaxing with a bit of a G-Spot buzz too. Held in place with my vagina the womanizer head stays locked and does not move much better than holding my Melt with my hands.

3 Likes

Thanks need to get new stuff for 2022

1 Like

I want to buy an app-controlled toy but I honestly have no idea which one. There are so many options!

Received the playsuit today and tried it on. I’m a size 12 on my bottom half, 10 on top and quite shore. I really like it and the elasticated waist feels okay as its not too tight. As a whole, it’s quite clingy though and I only just feel comfortable in it because of this.

2 Likes

I’ve ordered the womanizer liberty travel clit suction toy, the lovehoney spiral glass g spot dildo, the lovehoney firm friend stainless steel beaded dildo and Lovehoney Super Squeeze Rechargeable Vibrating Double Kegel balls. My parcel is due to arrive tomorrow and I cant wait. I’m super excited lol

4 Likes

This has been in my saved items for a while, and I’ve just noticed it’s on sale…

ETA, its ordered! Also had an extra 20% off because of my job!

2 Likes

Lot to look forward to there! Xx

1 Like

I’ve got the we vibe nova 2 app controlled rabbit and I highly recommend. It’s a really good toy, excellent quality, the silicone it’s made of feels really luxurious and soft, the installed settings are what you would usually find on a rabbit, the usual constant vibration levels and then some patterns but I like how you can design your own on the app. The app has worked fine for me. No issues with it at all. My favourite thing about the toy is the shape though, it just works. The insertable part can be adjusted to different angles and the shape of the rabbit part means you can use different parts of it for different sensations. Either the flat part on the front or back of the rabbit for more wide spread vibrations or the top edge for more pinpoint pressure. And for those like me that sometimes have issues with rabbit toys not fitting properly or reaching the right spot, because this toy is sort of adjustable it just works really well. And it’s on sale at the moment. Definitely worth having a look.

1 Like

Cant wait to finish work and get my hands on it all lol.

Looking at getting a womaniser…and another bodystocking. My most recent one looked so good on that I’m sooo tempted to get another one… wish they had it in white and red too though.

3 Likes

Bodystockings look amazing! Got a few for the wife and can’t get over how good they make her look.

There are a few in red and white but I suppose it depends on what you want it to look like. Hope your find one :crossed_fingers:

Hey @Goth_Girl

For what you’re looking for, do any of these take your fancy?

5 inch slimline suction dildo
Due to it being slimline, this could be perfect for you :drooling_face:

6 inch remote control suction dildo
The detail in this one looks so hot :hot_face:

6 inch pink suction dildo
This is pretty sexy :heartbeat:

5 Likes