What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

You’re welcome :blush:
Mmmmm - I’m slightly jealous :drooling_face:
You’re going to have so much fun x

1 Like

The new FSOG bondage, the cuffs, riding crop and paddle.
And 2 pieces of new lingerie, business top and PVC skirt and sweet remedy nurse :thinking:

2 Likes

Ooh - I have the Risky Business Outfit. I love it, it’s very cleverly thought out and well designed plus both parts can be worn with other pieces for a completely different look on other occasions. The top is more see through than it appears on the model though.

2 Likes

I’m loving the look of it, it’s quite possible that it’ll end up in the basket :joy:

2 Likes

Maybe try the P-spotting thread, theres some good recommendations in there. All else fails someone may be able to recommend one on there too :+1:

Really tempted by this… must resist… but can I?

Eyeballing these two :thinking:

3 Likes

I’m considering this lelo wand after seeing it in the adopt a toy thread

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/lelo-smart-wand-2-medium-rechargeable-vibrator/84346.html

I’ve also got a few girthy toys on my favourites list… The doc Johnson hand and fist are calling me

2 Likes

I like the look of this but there’s only one review and it’s not a good one.

Anyone here tried it?

1 Like

Was hoping to avoid ordering two and having to return one haha. I’m generally a 10-12 so wondering if the 12-14 is up enough

I’ve got it in plus size and it was so small. I put it on and it’s really tight, the crutch bit really dug in and started rubbing, and what made it worse was the bit round the neck, which pulled on that area more.
That’s the only lingerie I’ve had problems with. Such a shame cos it’s lovely but made too small.

1 Like

Ah maybe I won’t bother then, thanks. You’re right, it is a shame because it does look so lovely.

1 Like

@Mint-Monster you just helped me make a decision between this and a few others. Thanks.

Thanks @Ian_Chimp

3 Likes

@Mint-Monster and @Ian_Chimp you also just helped me to spend another £140

:laughing:

2 Likes

just keep going back to this one.

3 Likes

And this one, https://www.lovehoney.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-lvhn-us-Site/en-US/Product-Show?pid=82694

2 Likes

Ooh, nice pick. I like that one too

1 Like

I have the dress with the same cut out and zip design and I absolutely love it! It is such a flattering neck line for me and a great material. I thoroughly recommend it :+1:

1 Like

Well, since I couldn’t make up my mind I just bought both of them. Pictures soon to follow!

2 Likes