What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

We love all the LH wet look stuff in our house, but the zipper ones are dangerous. Just saying, even if your partner is the most cautious and considerate person out there - do all the zipping yourself!

2 Likes

Sound advice!

This Womanizer
This Stroker

4 Likes

Got my womanizer ordered for my valentines present…hope I can save it till then.

:heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Getting really tempted with a sex doll of late but one or two things are stopping me…
But I don’t know for how much longer!!!

1 Like

The price and maybe where she’s going to reside?

Can’t think of any other obstacles! :joy:

Didnt @Blonde_Bunny do a review of one of the cut down ones?

The nightmare of her looking like the “Only Fools And Horses” beauty?

1 Like

Was thinking under the bed :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I doubt I could even resist one of those…:thinking::thinking::thinking::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Cut down ones???

Those that are just a torso @pootle

Ah yes, here it is. Her review was page 5.
You can get torso models too (Most of them live here), theres quite a few in the shop.

1 Like

Oh the shame… pretty sure she should at least have her own chair. Might be a bit odd if you wake up in the night to find her watching you sleep though :rofl:
…Perhaps under the bed is safest.

2 Likes

Don’t think my wife would be to keen on her watching over us whilst in bed…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’m looking to order a wedge next … just need to find the right one. Dominix (with loops - hmm yep) or the Liberator … unsure which to go for

Which Aneros?! :laughing: I’ve been trying to decide for months now.

@CurvyJilly @Green_Eyed_Girl
Thanks for the information but IF I do go down that route she would have to have all her limbs and a head or it would be (in my mind anyway…) like having sex with a dismembered corpse :flushed::flushed::flushed:

1 Like

Yeah but @pootle dismembered or not…she still won’t move with limbs and a head…still be lifeless.

:scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

I’ve just ordered the Dominix wedge :slight_smile:

4 Likes