What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

This one. 100%

My all time fave

1 Like

I’d say yes to the 2nd two :+1:

4 Likes

3, 1, 2 is my order :smiley:

1 Like

The beaded glass dildo is fantastic :heart_eyes::ok_hand:

1 Like

I am thinking on buying some cockrings but not sure what to expect of it

1 Like

@Beats69 - this has been our holy grail search.
We have bought many different ones from everywhere.
We have found a couple that get high marks but nothing that gets 10/10.
Do you want battery operated ones ?
Silicone ring?
Ones for cock and balls?

1 Like

I think I want a silicone one for cock and ball. But don’t really know if it is worth it.
When I am doing some solo anal play I don’t stay hard unless my wife is there.

I reviewed a set recently that looked like a traffic cone, with a selection of rings. This had loads of different sizes, so you could do balls, shaft or shaft and balls. Will try and drop the link here.
@Ian_Chimp is the guy to drop links in, so I may have to beg him for some help if I can’t do it.

Edit- wasn’t as hard as I thought and I could see @Ian_Chimp, was on hand and typing, so Thank you for being a star again.

1 Like
5 Likes

Eeny

Meeny

2 Likes

Considering my very first plug… but admittedly, I’m a little overwhelmed with choice & not sure which one to go for being a bum virgin!

4 Likes

Nice beginner one here

3 Likes

I’d go for something small and smooth. Personally I’d avoid anything textured as a first anal toy but others might disagree! I’d recommend silicone because it’s easy to clean, body safe and has a bit more softness to it. It’s been a while since I got my first one so it’s not available anymore. If i was to chose myself something now, I’d go for one of these:
With vibrations: this one looks very slim and you could just use the tip to begin with:

Without vibrations:
This one looks soft so won’t feel as large as something made from a firmer material, you can also just use the tip to begin with.

I don’t have either of these - i’m just going by experience of the sort of shape, size and material that i started with. Hopefully you’ll get some more suggestions too!

3 Likes

I second the rocks off one @Kitty-Cat01 has linked :+1: It’s a very beginner friendly plug :blush:

2 Likes

I found the Rocks Off good for a tentative start but the vibrators are unreliable and eat an uncommon and expensive type of battery. I got more use from this plug and set.

The plug by itself would be a cheap way of seeing if anal does anything for you at all. Try relaxing with it in the bath. :drooling_face:

And don’t forget some lube.

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions, all! :+1:t2::blush:

3 Likes

@Peitho . This might be a bit basic compared to what you are looking for, but my wife loves it.
Designed for G-Spot stimulation, but great for clitoris too …ok ok :disappointed:… ive tried it as well.

1 Like

Thanks @Iwill but I’m confused… I’m not looking for anything at the moment :thinking:

1 Like

Must have been an old post…were you looking for that previously?

You’re right, I was! I ended up getting two of the options I was looking at - the Desire G-spot on a DOTD and the Dame Arc. Neither get used, they are too hard for my liking and don’t activate my G-spot correctly which shows how we are all different as they are both popular toys.

For me, I found the Cha-Cha-Cha is my absolute perfect G-spot vibe for use on it’s own and another one that I can’t mention yet for use along side my Melt for dual perfection as the Melt overwhelms the Cha-Cha-Cha.

Non vibrating the only one that really works for me is the Desire Weighted Dildo which was recommended by @MsSubExperimenter and hits all the right places so thank you to her for that one.

5 Likes