What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

I’m thinking of getting the Lovehoney mega mighty plus 2 inches to give my wife a bigger portion good seeing too (she says I’m fine for size and that she loves my Penis and that she won’t get anything from the larger thicker size but I’m interested to see… I like to please).

Also thinking about getting first set of beginners bondage tie my wife up (we have a blindfold already) for some spice and variety and she might tease and tie me up to for the first time! :blush:

2 Likes

This!

4 Likes

Tempted to try this at that price. Not keen on my stomach though so not sure!

7 Likes

Really tempted to get this (wish they had it in the magenta but oh well :sweat_smile:), will probably be purchased by morning before the 20% off GETWILD expires :sweat_smile: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Meh. It’s ok :person_shrugging:

1 Like

In what way @Cali_Nyx :thinking: I’m looking for something power-wise between my Doxy 3 and my Mantric, and think this might fit the bill :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I was similar to you; wsnting something more than a mini wand but not full on Doxy (love my Doxy btw). I just found the head wasnt a size that worked for me, it didnt give precision stimulation, which apparently I like nor did it give me all over stimulation like the Doxy.

I see you purchased it and I hope it gets you off! Enjoy @rosiedosie

3 Likes

The head size is similar to the other two I have so :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

After I’ve told him about my solo time with my king cock. He wants to get me a few more dildos, and start to look for some, I’m thinking of getting a vibrating one :thinking:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Recent Purchases

We have been looking at the Womanizer Starlet Rechargeable Clitoral Stimulator for awhile and finally bought it. Now waiting for it to arrive…

4 Likes

Possibly the Pocket Party Rocket Rabbit Ears Clitoral Vibrator. I’ve been looking into clitoral vibrators that suit me. I’d choose between this or a USB vibrator I saw. Something small and compact that gets the job done! I haven’t had a vibrator before and I wouldn’t mind either an external vibe to start with.

1 Like

This one popped up on sale again. Reviews seem to be mixed with some raving about the heat, others not really getting much out of it.

3 Likes

Not been on. Here or looked at at love honey for a while,I see they’re doing good deals on the womaniser definitely buying one

Thinking about ordering this. Something very basic just to see if it adds anything for us

2 Likes

I’m getting this for my wife for our anniversary https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/sexy-plus-size-18/bras-and-bra-sets/p/lovehoney-plus-size-sweet-love-pink-bra-set-and-eye-mask/a46358g83382.html

2 Likes

I’ve just had my birthday 40% discount and ordered the below :point_down: :star_struck::hugs:

Anyone had much experience with them ?

3 Likes

Considering this, especially with the current 20 percent off offer!

4 Likes

Maybe 2 of these or all 3? :sweat_smile: :rofl:

3 Likes

I have the suction cup one and the beaded one. Only go for the suction cup if your really into texture on your toys as the ribs are pretty heavy duty (lube is a real must. I couldn’t take the texture without it).

2 Likes