What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Ooooh @Dirty-Wife

Loving loving the blue one…

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

Think that’s my favourite one :heart_eyes:

This is the next item on my wishlist that I’ve been watching, but I’ve been waiting for it to go on a sale… I’ll keep waiting, as 5% off is not enough :slightly_smiling_face::money_with_wings:

6 Likes

@PKH There is a 15% off code at blog linking to competitors blog if thats any better. Not sure if wevibe are exclided or not, but its worth a go

2 Likes

Just a follow up on this…

WOW :boom::fire::rofl:

7 Likes

Really want to try the mains doxy die cast as oh loves the LH mains wand - is there much difference and do the LH attachments fit on the Doxy? https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/magic-wand-vibrators/p/doxy-extra-powerful-purple-die-cast-massage-wand-vibrator/a33993g67115.html

With your recommendation @Blonde_Bunny I think it may be my next purchase, I’m already thinking of pool and jacuzzi fun, my OH will be rock hard just watching!!

Want to try new penis rings I saw in a sex shop.

1 Like

@CurvyJilly have you a link for the suspender dress sounds hot

Type in Cottelli French Maid keyhole suspender dress in the search bar @AWB1955

Sure you’ll find it.

1 Like

This one @CurvyJilly and @AWB1955 ?

4 Likes

Yes thank you @Peitho

Trouble is it doesn’t say how tall she is so may have to take off the trim on the hem and put deeper lace on to add a bit of length…and obviously do the sleeves to match. Buy enough to trim a tie on hat too which I can easily rustle up from similar black fabric.

:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

The perfect solution when you’re talented with a sewing machine! I do wish all brands would pop the model’s size and height in, makes life so much easier.

1 Like

@Peitho thanks looks really nice. As @CurvyJilly mentions about the length but if she is willing to akter min ibnay consider purchasing hooe you enjoy wearing it thanks again

Hi @CurvyJilly thanks for the information hope your keeping well and safe

Thinking about getting this. I love the look of it but am very short so wondering if it would be too long for me. Also always a bit wary of my stomach being on show. Anyone tried this?

6 Likes

From the reviews posted, @JoJoXxX and @k8xxx have it so might be able to help you? I can’t help with the teddy but can say the robe is gorgeous, cut beautifully and a stunning very flattering colour… just extremely silky slippery which probably is less of an issue with the teddy.

2 Likes

I had the cami set and the lace its made from is very stretchy if that helps

1 Like

Hi All Im fancying these to see if I can have a prostrate orgasm any advice ? that would be really good

2 Likes