What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

I just want all the wands. You should actually be thanking me! I am willing to do hours of research to give you feedback. I’m incredibly selfless.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Heyyy now I want a wand!! I feel like I’m seriously missing out!! :joy:

1 Like

you are!

2 Likes

OMG @lulubee

I couldn’t be without my wands…

4 Likes

You are :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Hi @Oldfaithful. you will get alot more responces if you post Here :+1:

1 Like

Ok…thank you… do you have a glass dildo ?

2 Likes

I do. Three for that matter. Not the one you linked sadly, but glass is a lovely material. Its hard, smooth and you can heat or cool it which is alot of fun. I especially like using mine cool, feels amazing.

This one is incredibly popular. Gets alot of recommendations on here. Especially good for g and p spotting

I also love this. It is just the best shape

The one you picked is also anal safe, so you will be able to p-spot with it too (though disinfect inbetween if your going to use it for both anal and vaginal)

4 Likes

Thank you… good advice, although it was bought more for my wife. Hopefully it may help ,as she would like to squirt

Ive never really given much thought to anal play.

Ah, theres some good tips for that on here if you have a search. This thread is nice , but theres also a ton of others too.

As for anal, you never know, it might surprise you. I thought it was something id never be into. But decided to have a go out of curiosity and i found i really enjoy it. There is an amazing p spot thread on here too if your curious

3 Likes

Thanks, i’ll have a look.

1 Like

Second the 7 inch one and our favourite :star_struck: :+1:

@Oldfaithful @Green_Eyed_Girl

1 Like

Im looking forward to my wife experiencing the glass dildo.
I actually get more out of seeing her aroused and sexually satisfied than i do from most things myself.
Pleasuring her, is such a pleasure.

2 Likes

Hmmm…decisions, decisions :thinking: :sweat_smile: Anyone who has either type (an inflatable or thrusting, doesn’t have to be the same brand) what are your thoughts, and if you have both types which do you prefer :thinking: Obviously they’re two different sensations but I’m having a hard time choosing :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve got my eye on the DOTD :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I say go for it :walking_woman:

1 Like

The Cottelli French Maid keyhole suspender dress…

I already have a latex French Maid dress…a few different coloured PVC maid dresses and a satin maid dress…but this one looks really nice too!!!

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

7 Likes

Go for it!

Done :raised_hands:t2:

Plus a Parisian babydoll to get free delivery :smirk::see_no_evil:

3 Likes