What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

I have the thrusting one and it’s has just been hours of pleasure with this toy for my and my girlfriend we each have are own

1 Like

I want some sort of intimate spreader, I have this but my bits are more powerful then this and it doesn’t open enough. I want to be spread open like a roll :rofl: so I’m looking at clamps that would be long enough to go around my wobbly thighs. Thats the plan.
I also want this set or this , reviews aren’t great on the set except one really good one about the clit clamp.

I’m thinking about the Icicles n°8 which isn’t in lovehoney’s shop, they have a very similar item (https://www.lovehoney.eu/p/lovehoney-marbled-sensual-glass-prober/75095.html ) but I really prefer the brand just in case, I’m thinking about the Njoy Pure Wand (https://www.lovehoney.eu/p/njoy-pure-wand-stainless-steel-dildo/9030.html ) but it’s pretty expensive and I think I need more practice first. And I’d like something like a womanizer for curiosity, I have no idea if it’s for me.

1 Like

I failed to spot your post before but if you haven’t purchased it yet I definitely recommend that Pussy Pump! Yes, it would be better with a rubber seal as some of the reviews say but it still works amazingly without. Such a strong suction. My OH is usually in control of it and just builds and builds the pressure as I can take more as I get used to it. It is a sensation unlike any other and great for Sub/Dom/control play. Leaves you sensitive and desperate for sex but also hugely swollen which was a tad disconcerting first time we used it as it took ages to go back to normal! :rofl:

3 Likes

Thinking of telling gf that I want to get pegged so a strap on. Hopefully she won’t freak out

2 Likes

I did buy it, it should be here tomorrow :crossed_fingers:t2: though I want to wait until my partner is with me to try it. Hopefully Sunday but more likely Wednesday, your description has made me really excited for it!

1 Like

Good. Enjoy it

1 Like

We want to buy a remote control love egg next but with bills etc it’s not currently a priority.

After this mornings activity, more lube!!!

2 Likes

I’m really thinking of purchasing this? I’ve seen it in the sale today but I’ve never seen it before and there are no reviews :thinking::thinking:

If it’s anything like my mains wand then I’m sure il love it.

3 Likes

Looks good can you.put a link so i can see the reviews thanks

1 Like

There doesn’t seem to be any

3 Likes

Thanks i did find it pity no reviews

I have never seen this (or somehow my brain has never registered it :woman_shrugging:t2:) either! Does it have some strange stealth ability that’s hidden it from us?

A mains powered G-spot vibe does sound very, very good though!

ETA Review here from a LH influencer. I wonder why they don’t use the review on the site too?

1 Like

@tjb I can’t help I’m afraid as don’t own either but your second link is missing some numbers and the .html bit so it doesnt work.

I think it is this one though?

2 Likes

I’m going to have to buy it, just out of curiosity. I’ve read the full review and I’m wondering why it’s never been listed on the main site before. Maybe it’s just old stock.

1 Like

Chastity belt for her

1 Like

Anyone purchaded this to make a comment i wonder

@tjb Its great for g spotting. I reviewed it here :smile:

2 Likes

Anyone purchased this to offer any comments