What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

I’m gutted to see the Doc Johnson head teaser wand attachment isn’t going to be restocked once’s it’s sold out. It’s my go to toy along with a wand.

Wondering weather I should get 1 or 2 more as 1 last me around 12-18 months. I guess somewhere else may have them.

Wonder if it going to be replaced with something else as it would only leave 1 attachment for males.

What’s a cha cha

The Cha Cha is a gspot vibrator.

1 Like

Thats expensive how good is it for that price hsve you manyntoys

It was a tester item. I’ve done a review for it, should be up soon.

Good i did a review on the chemis should be up soon i hope look forward to your review the pump.was ok then

Either and inflatable buttplug or inflatable gag (or both).
Wife and I love gags and we are playing a bit more with plugs but never had an inflatable of either and are very curious to try them.
I would really like to try the mouth filling gag and she really wants to try a massive buttplug during sex, with me in front and plug in back. We’ve done it quite a few times with moderate size plugs but she often struggles with the girth of a larger plug getting it in and out, she wants to try it with a huge plug during sex so inflatable might be the way to go.

Really tempted by this, anyone got it?

It’s not cheap, so exactly the kind of thing that VIP unlimited was handy for.

1 Like

Possibly these :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:;

Loving these new pink pieces!!! And all reduced!!! :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

9 Likes

The body harness is really good, we have it and it has been a real hit.
Well worth getting

2 Likes

I think @AJSTAR has got one and maybe able to help with a review / advice :+1::hugs:

2 Likes

He has! He recommended it to me on another post and I’ve read his review :grinning:

I do indeed and it’s now one of my faves to use :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Fisting lube, poppers

Just purchased today a Liberator king size blanket.

3 Likes

Any advice would be helpful on this as no reviews

Thanks

1 Like

I think @Deanna32 might have purchased it, if so any thoughts on it yet @Deanna32 ?

I posted a link to a review from a LH influencer above, have you had a read of that?

Don’t own it myself though so can’t offer any more advice.

1 Like

Nope I haven’t purchased it yet. Funds have been tight recently. I do still really want it but just can’t afford to purchase it yet.

Hi many thanks for the information judt read the review and it look avery impresive toy.

Are you contemplating purchading one?

1 Like

Hi thanks for getting back i have read tbe review it looks a very good toy i see its reduced to 27 pounds sounds like a good purchase do u own any wands i have the love honey just need to have domething else

1 Like