What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

Got some hot lube, :fire:, turns out to be a bit much so some hybrid silicone standard lube me thinks

1 Like

What should I buy for anal I wanna try it but I dont know if its worth it. Also how big should it be Ive worked on it a bit but im not sure. I’ve seen people taking massive ones and its hot asf but like how?

1 Like

Perhaps start off with a butt plug to get used to the feeling or a small dildo and then build up to the bigger ones. It’s all about taking your time.

4 Likes

As I said the other day I’m looking for a new flogger for OH but she has seen one at competitor but I’ve been looking for one on LH site and can’t find one does anyone know if they sell them it has a sparkly handle do they sell them unless I just haven’t spotted it

1 Like

This has a sparkly handle.

1 Like

Just found out that my fiance has ordered these:

Super excited to get this order to use with him :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

After this afternoon, more anal lube.

2 Likes

Really want to order this bundle, anyone know jow

We definitely need some lube too as running low, although the oh says we need to save our cash :money_with_wings: lubes great excuse for purchasing more items :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Love this

6 Likes

Looks good :star_struck: you prob want to post in the below though

It’s an established thread and likely catch peoples attention :+1:

2 Likes

They look fantastic and I’m sure you will look stunning in them if you purchase. Treat yourself its Christmas.

1 Like

Mr sexyfooks ordered them 4 a surprise but he used my account so I got the emails :rofl: and waw they’re absolutely stunning :ok_hand::star_struck: I’m contemplating posting pics but am apprehensive as once you’re online people can steal them :worried: still considering it though as I love posing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m contemplating ordering the deal underneath the first post, i know theres a dedicated thread but it’ll not open

@Daisy1982 thank you kindly for linking the correct page I’ll definitely do that when I’ve finished my work for the day as I’ve a ton of orders to get sent out x

3 Likes

@JessieScott69 they’re absolutely stunning but the picture doesn’t do them justice!

1 Like

Just ordered bra set and stockings (thanks to suggestions from peeps on my question topic), and some flavoured lube and a tenga egg just for a bit of festive fun

3 Likes

Ball gag and a new flogger OH has seen one she likes

1 Like

Currently sat in my basket, been thinking of getting a womanizer for some time now. Has great reviews but little pricey.

Something different as we have start having more anal sex with using a rabbit at the same! Will be are first butt plug so going for some simple. May change after posting this!

5 Likes

Thinking of this any comments would be helpful thanks

3 Likes

What even is it.? !!!

@Iwill its called a snail vibrator

1 Like

What is its special features…looks intriguing?