What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

That looks fun and I bet it doesn’t go at a snails pace to bring you to orgasm

@Iwill, this is the link to the snail vibe that @AWB1955 mentioned, all the info is on the page - it looks like an adjustable g-spot / clitoral vibrator.

Lifelike Lover Luxe Realistic Multicoloured Silicone Dildo 7 Inch. Need a new dildo for pegging and this one looks fun

Making the most of the Friday the 13th LUCKY13 20% discount code. Couple of things for my man and some more undies. Feel a bit self conscious in my last 2 piece purchase so went for another body/basque style this time…wish I could have her body

6 Likes

I’ve seen some wet look boxers I love the look of and possibly a larger dildo for myself. I feel I’ve conquered the 6” one now and would like to try something bigger.

Still no P spot orgasm but I’m having fun with it.

5 Likes

You’ve just reminded me of something, I’m away to view it the now, cheers pal :+1:t2:

1 Like

Interesting

It will be when @MrSexiFooks is wearing the look :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

More interesting lol

Sex shower attachments

1 Like

I’m on the lookout for an ejaculating dildo and some fake cum to go with it to go in my o-ring strap on harness set as a suprise for my boyfriend for valentines day coming up soon.

I also want some kegal balls for myself, does anyone have any recommendations?

Just purchased the below. My favorite prostate massager won’t recharge anymore so thought I would try this from LH as it was 50% off for the black.

Mantric Rechargeable Remote Control Prostate Vibrator

1 Like

Looking at lingerie, as per usual :joy: After loving how this set looked, I’m considering purchasing this one. And my student discount just went from 20% to 25%, not that I need any encouragement :rofl:

2 Likes

That is gorgeous. I love the set you’ve linked, thats been in and out of my saved items, mostly because I can never remember why I’ve taken it out :rofl:
I think it’s the sizing to be honest, I normally get the Curve size but then the bra would probably be too big. It looks gorgeous on you and I’m sure that new one would too.

3 Likes

I’m considering getting my wife this rabbit

Generally my wife hasn’t been successful with rabbits in the past hitting the right spot once the rabbits inside her she needs more Clitoral Stimulation to orgasm
But this looks a bit more versatile to hit the shot
Has as had success with this that hasn’t with normal style rabbits
Thank you

1 Like

omg, I’ve always been fascinated by this :joy: I desperately want to know if it’s good but it looks extremely intimidating! lol

OH has told me to check our lovehoney basket so I have and in there is a gorgeous looking flogger and a new suction cup dildo apparently flogger is for me to use on her and the dildo is for me to use either on my own or for OH to put in her harness

1 Like

1 Like

@Vicky1123 Sorry not sure if the msg was for me and if so what toy was fascinating for you

Looking at buying a wand for my wife. Already have one of the Mantric vibrator which she loves to play with whilst Im inside her
Also looking at a bondage kit but nor sure where to start if anyone has any recommendations