What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

Oh the Deal of the day is also so sexy, the colour is gorgeous. Great choice. X

1 Like

Interested in which outfit you’re and about with the zips!!:wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

Wow deal of the day is so :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:!!!

1 Like

Thinking of getting this for my OH which took my fancy the last few days for Valentines Day

and if i am brave enough this for me but it feels like something for a weekend away and there doesn’t appear much prospect of that any time soon! :frowning:

Totally agree!
That reminds me, I must go write my review on them.

2 Likes

I was looking at this yesterday for my OH for a valentines present, looks amazing!!

2 Likes

Sorry Yes_man used up my replies. Thus is the out fit with zips over the breasts. X
httpss://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/bras-bra-sets/longline-bras/p/lovehoney-fierce-fishnet-bra-and-skirt-set/a41436g75466.html

1 Like

So I cheekily said to my wife last night, maybe if I was wearing these you migh not be able to resist me. Playfully.

Or you might not be able to take your hands off of me if I was wearing these:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/underwear-for-men/boxers-shorts/p/male-power-sheer-hose-boxer-shorts/a38593g71120.html

I jokingly said them, thinking she would find it funny but turns out she actually really liked the idea of seeing me in them! She said she is intrigued to see what they look like when I get hard…
So I quickly added the second pair to the basket and bought them in an instant!! The first pair might be next!

2 Likes

Loving the first pair! I’d like a pair of those I think :grinning:

1 Like

@James89 very hot :fire: love them both.

I really want to know how the second one fits and how comfy they are as I was looking at them for the hubby.

2 Likes

I know right?!
I’ll definitely let you know. Some of the reviews mention the stitching is a bit too much in the sleeve so I’m hopeful it isn’t too bad…

1 Like

@James89 kinda what I’m worried about, the sleeve part looks pretty thin.
Not sure how comfy it will be, but at the same time it will look good if you can fit it all in :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

That was my other worry… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::eyes:

2 Likes

Which of these shall I buy?
I love them both but can’t decide!

imageimage

Vote for your favourite
  • Strappy Harness Body
  • Mesh Harness Body

0 voters

If anybody has either of these items - I’d love to hear about how it fits on your body type and how it feels during wear.

7 Likes

Defo the first one, I think it would look great on you :fire:

3 Likes

Cupc8kes I agree with Kinky-Bhoy, the first one is my favourite out of the two but both are lovely. Think you will look stunning in either but the first seems a little more sexy to me.x

1 Like

Where’s the undecided button?! :joy: both are great - I like a deep plunge piece but the first one looks sexy too. Sorry, not helpful!

2 Likes

So for me I would say defo the Mapale one, very lush​:blush: and I’ve bought this for the OH for her bday so I’m currently operating under anticipation :face_with_thermometer:

1 Like

I think the first one! Mind you I like both but the first one just edges it :grinning:

1 Like

Do what i do when i can’t decide…buy both! :wink:

4 Likes