What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

Under bed restraints are brilliant. Hide out the way nicely but can be easily accessed.

1 Like

Yes that set does look sexy.

1 Like

I already have them. They are really good and they do hide them away under the mattress when not in use. And it’s always a total turn on knowing they are there and will they be used.

1 Like

100%, like in the moment when you think ‘right I’m in control now’ just whip them out and you can go from there. Probably one of our best purchases

2 Likes

Have to say I’m more tied up then my OH but I love it when he takes control and ties me down to the bed with them, it does have to be preplanned more fun when it isn’t. Yes, it’s a get purchase for both of us.

1 Like

It doesn’t have to be preplanned

I’m more of a tie my wife down and be in control as I would say I’m the dom.

1 Like

Possibly this :face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

This looks amazing!! :fire::fire:

2 Likes

As a few members have spoken so highly of it , I think this will be a valentines gift.
The reviews sound fantastic, I’m sure OH will enjoy.

1 Like

I have this highly recommend it. One of my favourite outfits and love wearing the bra out just to the shops. X

1 Like

Your OH will love it, I know I would if I got this as a present. I might have to hint at my OH for such a great gift.

1 Like

It is, I have this outfit and absolutely love wearing it.

Just caught the Misses putting this in the basket,

So fingers crossed! Plus there was 2 other items I didn’t see!!:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lucky man!!

1 Like

Bloody hope so!!:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Wow, that is Sexy!

1 Like

Another of my favourite bodystockings before they sell out.
I feel amazing in it…

5 Likes

@MrsG1 I hope so, I’ve just ordered it along with the deal of the day :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

You really won’t be disappointed. It’s a sexy outfit to wear in the bedroom and wearing the bra out with the zips down to the shops or just out for a walk is a extra little frill. Also it is well made, good support…when the zips are up!

2 Likes