What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

The beaded one is the one everyone raves about (i want the black one. In the “i :heart: monsters” camp with mint)

3 Likes

I know, I found it through an Aussie friend whose husband works for them and I haven’t looked back! So much better than other retailers what with their customer service :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Good to know, I’ll keep you two in mind if I see anything new pop up that you guys might like :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It was hubby that see the advert and let’s have a look, and that’s where it all started

1 Like

@rosiedosie - Already got one. Not the same LH brand, but they are identical tentacles :yum:

I basically have all the ones you listed, haha.

@Green_Eyed_Girl - Yay! My people :purple_heart::smiling_imp::purple_heart:

3 Likes

If you’ve got any more monster suggestions maybe pop some over in the pander thread (if they aren’t LH brand) so us monster newbies can check them out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (you might end up converting others :wink:)

1 Like

Im seriously hoping we get some high textured stuff. When mint requested fantasy dildoes a while ago people where pretty keen

@Mint-Monster your collection is awesome btw. Definetly a few things in there i would love :grin:

2 Likes

Yes, I agree with high texture!!! I hadn’t realized the majority of monster toys are highly textured, now you and @Mint-Monster have peaked my interest :rofl: @Mint-Monster, is there anywhere you’ve listed/pictured your collection so I can have a gander :thinking: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Here are some of @Mint-Monster’s :blush:

3 Likes

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/the-toy-box/258951/114?u=green_eyed_girl

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/the-toy-box/258951/87?u=green_eyed_girl

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/the-toy-box/258951/56?u=green_eyed_girl

lots of other good stuff on that photo stream too, but these are (most i think i got them all?) of @Mint-Monster stuff

3 Likes

Identicles

8 Likes

Thank you @MsSubExperimenter & @Green_Eyed_Girl :heart_eyes: Love the pun @Ian_Chimp :rofl:

1 Like

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/the-toy-box/258951/7?u=green_eyed_girl

missed one :laughing:

3 Likes

Oh wow, that one’s the mother-load :rofl: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I have the beaded one and shape wise it is devine, probably not the display piece… or the leave out on the coffee table a conversation piece of the first two without the colour but function wise excellent. The nubby type ones have never appealed to me as I imagine them being uncomfortable? I have swirly, beaded and a basic in glass and the beaded is the best… having said that the price of the nubby is very appealing but I’ve done my spending for today with weighted silicon covered metal :grin:

3 Likes

I have my eye on the DOTD, will most likely be getting :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I typically like textured as basic usually doesn’t work well for me without some sort of vibe function, but at that price and since I don’t have any metal yet who could refuse :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@rosiedosie - Thank you. If you click my icon while in the Pander or Toy Box thread then the “filter posts in this topic”, you should see all my submissions for each one. I think all my panders has been a monster toy of some sort. I’m quite predictable, aren’t I? A one dick trick pony.

Yes, I love texture too. That plus girth is just… * chef’s kiss * I like how varied they can be and can suit what ever mood I’m in. Wide heads, knots, tentacle suckers…you name it :grin:

4 Likes

Here you go: :slightly_smiling_face:

@Mint-Monster’s My Toys

And the Pander one:

@Mint-Monster’s Pander Requests :panda_face:

(and people can add their own to their profile About Me too. :+1: There’s more info in Adding Photo Gallery Links)

2 Likes

Thank you for the help @Mint-Monster and the easy links @Ian_Chimp :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Definitely inspiring me…the wishlist is ever growing (and the purchases as well :rofl:) :heart_eyes:
Oh @Ian_Chimp with your puns :rofl:

2 Likes

Maybe its designed to be mixed with music, ive seen a few toys recently that vibrate to sound thing recently. It sounds really cool

1 Like