What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

I forgot I have this bra :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Nipping upstairs to rummage in the naughty drawer now!

3 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 I have snipped the tag but I am 90% sure I ordered the 6/8 I’m a 30E or 32DD and back is snug on me. I think I’d go a size up for 34" back.
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/sexy-knickers/briefs-and-boyshorts/p/lovehoney-love-me-lace-crotchless-brazilian-knickers-black/a31031g52842.html
These are the matching pants I chose. I’m a bit of a perfectionist, the pattern of the lace is exactly the same as the bra. Having said that the ones you linked do appear to be the same x

1 Like

Thanks :blush: that’s really helpful. It’s very hard to judge bra sizes when they are only given in clothes sizes! I saw those knickers and I love the back but I think they’ll be too small at the front for me, I like a bit more coverage :sweat_smile: I prefer the knickers to match but I’ll put up with it if they aren’t too different.

1 Like

Yeah both you linked were definitely close enough.
I’ve just found a slave girl outfit in the drawer I’ve never worn.
Mr John will be thanking you later :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Brilliant! Enjoy :wink:

1 Like

The matching bra set for the Oh la la robe says satin with lace trim so I’d guess the same for the robe.
I love this rose pattern.

3 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01
I think it’s a satin type robe with a lace trim.
Looks very sexy.
I have one similar and I love it, the material is nice and it looks good.

3 Likes

@Cupc8kes great minds think alike :upside_down_face:
The matching popper front bra set is tempting me something shocking :flushed:

2 Likes

One of these for OH to go under her outfit for a wedding we are attending in June

7 Likes

I have this robe and the teddy that matches. They’re made of a stretchy material (probably a cotton mix but can’t remember as I always cut tags as soon as I get things :sweat_smile:) with lace detailing.

2 Likes

Thanks @rosiedosie, that’s really helpful. :smiley:

1 Like

@Dirty-Wife - which vibrating butt plug do you have? I’m thinking of getting one but can’t decide which one!
I’m thinking of this one because I like the shape but I’m not sure if the ridges at the bottom might be a bit uncomfortable? Also not sure if I want the small or the medium :woman_shrugging:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/vibrating-butt-plugs/p/nexus-ace-medium-quiet-remote-control-vibrating-butt-plug/a32407g57098.html

I have this one and it’s amazing, the ridges I can’t feel them at all, they have this size and a smaller one too

1 Like

Oh crikey. :astonished: My money’s on the one on the right…

Rechargeable it isnt, but using only one AAA, i think this would work?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/bullet-vibrators/p/lovehoney-excite-10-function-bullet-vibrator-/a41253g75153.html

Also not too pricey, as a beginner :slight_smile:

I have the one with the breasts showing, and I surprised him with it last night, and he absolutely loved it, you can’t go wrong with that one, and the crop just tops it off

2 Likes

Thanks! I can’t afford to spend that much at the moment although I would love that one, it looks amazing. It’s good to know that you can’t feel the ridges, I was a bit worried they would be uncomfortable. Still need to decide on the size, medium would be best for solo play but a bit tight if we want to use it during sex.

1 Like

I couldn’t either in one go lol I done it on PayPal where you can do it in 3 payments, I brought this one just for solo, he controls it on the app, and we use the smaller one’s for during sex

1 Like

I have a cheap wand vibrator that I use on myself that I bought elsewhere, but sometime I will definitely buy a better one.
I never used to realise how amazing these feel for a guy to use.

1 Like

May have to add this to our roleplay outfit collection! :heart_eyes::beers::heart:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/leg-avenue-bavarian-cutie-costume/83006.html

5 Likes