What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

I’ve got the crop, an excellent choice! :heart_eyes: :drooling_face:

1 Like

A new mains powered wand is at the top of the list but I’m sure a few extras will sneak their way in too :joy_cat:

1 Like

Hadn’t really considered glass, but all of a sudden I have a burning desire to get some :rofl: The Lovehoney Tentacle Textured Sensual Glass Dildo, Lovehoney Nubby Textured Sensual Glass Dildo and Lovehoney Beaded Sensual Glass Dildo 7 Inch have particularly caught my eye :heart_eyes: :drooling_face: I tend to stay away from realistic toys and these all look incredible (the first 2 are pretty abstract and I might end up leaving them out on display in the bedroom because they are so beautiful)!

10 Likes

I love the look of the tentacle textured dildo - the shape and detail looks amazing.
But sadly, I’m yet to try - but I do feel a little treat coming up soon :wink:

2 Likes

Most definitely, no need for an excuse to treat yourself :wink: I know, I typically stay away from “monster” toys, but it looks like it’d bring a load of pleasure with all the texture and the curve looks like it’d hit just the right spots :heart_eyes:!

2 Likes

I love :heart_eyes: the look of the lovehoney nubby textured sensual glass dildo, and a good price too

1 Like

I know :heart_eyes:, and I was wondering if it really had the pink/purple in the glass nubs or if it was just reflections, but it’s actually colored! So beautiful! It was a DOTD a while back and glad to see it’s 50% off again! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I think it just might end up going in the basket :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

You really are keeping Lovehoney aloft with all your purchases :rofl: Not that I can comment :joy:

2 Likes

It’s true :joy: I’m terrible, I’m like that’s it for now, 5 minutes later I’ve got more items in my basket :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:

I adore glass, I have 2 of those 3 (the nubby and the beaded) I have a devils tongue one from elsewhere that is kind of similar to the tentacle one!

The colours on the nubby are really pale and barely visible.

2 Likes

That’s too bad, oh well :sweat_smile: Still eyeing it :eyes: :laughing:

1 Like

Honestly me :rofl: My OH thinks I might have a slight addiction and I can’t even say he’s wrong :rofl:

2 Likes

One of us! One of us! Gooble gobble ~ :octopus::alien::squid::smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Yeah mine said the same too :rofl: but he says I ain’t complaining though

1 Like

:rofl: Was hoping you’d pop up sometime @Mint-Monster, I thought the tentacle one might interest you :eyes: :rofl:

Exactly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I have the tentacle one, really nice texture. Makes a great massager besides other things. Wish it was longer :sob: or id use it more often

2 Likes

I did see someone wished for a longer one in the future in the reviews, might put that in the pander to me thread if I feel the same when I get it :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Best thing we done was found this fantastic company :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes