What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

Sounds interesting @Mint-Monster, is that everyday for a week?

Enjoying peace and quiet at last. 10 year old niece just gone home. Beef casserole in the oven so not moving until the timer goes off in a couple of hours.

@D_and_E - Itā€™s from a comedic fictional anime, but a few people have tried it in real life. Itā€™s just been dubbed ā€œThe One Punch Man Challengeā€. Thereā€™s probably some benefits to it as with any exercise but I guess it would be bad to do it every day :confounded:

For backstory, the hero One Punch Man can defeat any enemy with a single punch. When asked what the secret to his amazing strength is, he exclaims the above list and thatā€™s all.

3 Likes

Cooking dinner

2 Likes

Waiting on all fours four OH to come and have her way with me been told Iā€™m getting cuffed blindfolded and to expect the un expected

Oh, Iā€™ve actually heard of one punch man, not sure where, never seen it though, Iā€™ll give that a go sometime, a challenge that could give me a death punchā€¦ count me in :joy:

1 Like

Donā€™t forget, you canā€™t use the air conditioning in the summer or heat in the winter so as to strengthen the mind :joy: :wink:

2 Likes

@PKH - You basically have to train until you go bald. If that doesnā€™t happen then youā€™re obviously not trying hard enough :joy:

2 Likes

Just watched Baptiste.

1 Like

Working online :wink: if you know what I mean have a good day guys and gals :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I love one punch man, so funny :joy: the reaction when he talks about his workout routine is priceless

2 Likes

Drinking my extra shot Starbucksā€™s hoping it will help shift this ahead thing Iā€™ve had for the past week.Had my second COVID vaccine last week plus due on :pensive:

@Cassii - I know. I love that anime and must have watched it like 4 times already :heart:

I love how in that scene it gets all serious. Everyone on the edge of their seat to find out this secret and he gives themā€¦ well that :joy:

1 Like

One punch man is the best, He never gets enough credit either. Hilarious anime. Manga is also excellent

2 Likes

@Mint-Monster @Green_Eyed_Girl I know about One Punch Man but have never actually watched it, must sit down and give it a look.

1 Like

Hi there, just posted my review now - a great recommendation btw

1 Like

Thank you :+1: sounds like you both enjoyed it, im so glad it was a hit :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Relaxing and trying to decide what toy/toys Iā€™m going to play with or do I just stroke

Just got in from the gym, wifeā€™s on placement doing a nightshift so just running a bath and gonna have a nice chill out

4 Likes

Watching cookery programmes. I may be a little tipsy but John Torode cooking noodles is mesmerising, iā€™m not usually a huge fan of the Aussie accent (donā€™t have anything against it though) but this had me zoned out :joy:

2 Likes