What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

My consultant was suprised how much pain medication I need post-surgery :tired_face: although it was found that I have a near-total split uterus and possible obstruction in my bowel so that may explain the excessive pain.

1 Like

Up early watching the F1 qualifying. Have a good weekend everyone x

3 Likes

I’m recording it.

Currently I’m doing my computer housekeeping and in an hour or so I’ll be wearing a steel cock ring, a ball stretching weight and nipple chains for this morning’s session with my good lady wife.

I think we’ll be trying out two new masturbation sleeves and the Fleshlight Launch.

1 Like

Omg it’s that time of the year again my eldest has a 10k this morning so freezing cold early start right at beginning of my holidays a drive to the site and stuck in traffic around while she does her + I am her official photographer apparently :crazy_face:smile have a great day guys and gals :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Oh no, I hope you’re ok @Cali_Nyx, sending lots of hugs and best wishes :slightly_smiling_face::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Hopefully you will feel better soon. Fingers crossed the pain will get easier soon.

Just about to give the youngest his amoxicillin :grimacing: this will be fun!

1 Like

Back home just had a brew they had hail stone during the race ! My eldest did it in 57.58 so about average for her :+1: :running_woman:

5 Likes

Done the fortnightly ā€œbigā€ shop at Sainsbury’s, Aldi and Farmfoods, walked the dog and visited my mom and just mowed the lawn, time to chill out now!

3 Likes

Hopefully relaxing a bit most of the day . My wife had quite a bad day yesterday , watching over her and taking vitals all afternoon and evening . She is a chronic pain patient and had maybe 2 hours of sleep in two days . She is much better after about 10 hours of ā€œsleepā€ . Grandson went out with friends last evening and wife said he arrived home about 3AM . He needs to get up and go to work about 6AM , we will see . Then he has a Brother’s Birthday party at 3:30 this afternoon . Oh to be young and dumb .

6 Likes

What a crap start to a Saturday I am so so glad that I cancelled my subscription to Sky sports after today’s :poop: response from my team ! Let’s hope that I have the winner in the Grand National ( sorry to all those in our horsing community who don’t agree with this race ) I normally do well on this the only horse race I bet on :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Yes, being a dog owner requires removing dog bombs first! :poop:

1 Like

Am betting on the grand national today too. Had a few winners so far. Good luck @Gazza_64

1 Like

@littlespoons nothing here we couldn’t pick our noses here lol good luck to you :+1:

1 Like

Aww to bad. I managed to get 2nd and 3rd :grin:

1 Like

Well done I couldn’t win an argument :thinking:

About to go for a shower then bed in readiness for my 03.30 alarm call…

1 Like

I hope you’re wife’s ok @Oldman :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Researching my family tree with Independence Day on in the background :heart:

3 Likes

Mrs putting the twins to bed I have packed the car up ready for an early start tomorrow ! Bacon sarnies to cook coffees to make in the morning and we are off to London until Wednesday first time for the kids so we hope they will enjoy the experience! And the places we will visit and the hustle and bustle :+1:

6 Likes