Good luck with your Family Tree @lulubee, I managed to get back to my 4th Great Grandfather on my Father’s side, and 6th Great Grandfather on my Mother’s side ![]()
![]()
Have a safe trip and a fun time @Gazza_64, London’s a great place. ![]()
Spent the day cleaning the house as our one cat keeps getting eye infections and we think it’s because we didn’t get all the microdust vacuumed up when the OH was sanding the wardrobe in the computer room, so he deep cleaned that room (vacuumed, wiped down the baseboards, desk, and all the computer cords, etc.) and I cleaned off the bedroom floor and vacuumed that and under the bed
We’ve basiacally cleaned the whole house, just need to shake our living room rug out and vacuum under the stairs where we keep our shoes as for some reason she loves going under there and sitting on the shoes
She’s lucky she’s so spoiled (she’s cost us £300+ with the reoccurrence), but fingers crossed all our cleaning pays off and her eyes get better so we can stop being robbed blind by the vet
![]()
She may need a short-course of steroids?
Just checking in @Cali_Nyx how you feeling? Hope the pain is starting to pass
@KentCouple1990 yes thank you. I’ve been farting out the gas all day ![]()
How are you?
![]()
glad to see it’s getting better.
I’m all good thank you for asking ![]()
Well, I look 9 months pregnant. Ironically!
26 posts were split to a new topic: What are you currently doing?
The boys are up! We will go and see in the ladies are up in their room and we can go for breakfast
and we will see what today’s bring