What are you currently doing?

Just had to kick our male cat off a blanket because I thought he was just making biscuits but turned out he was humping it as well :woman_facepalming: :sweat_smile: Guess we need to play with him more to work out some of his energy :sweat_smile: Just glad he hasn’t humped our girl cat…yet :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Walked the hind legs of my lot lol ! Second eldest has been to the Amy Whinehouse exhibition at the design museum which Also gave us the chance to visit the V and A finished off with the twins and me watching sonic 2 for their birthday treat ! Lots of knackered visitors and fast asleep kids ! All good :+1:

3 Likes

Same here, she’s very independant and we always have minor arguments about lifting shopping bags etc! She also struggles to sleep properly, so is often asleep in her chair during daytime, plus she gets fatigued anyway due to the condition, and the morphine based pain meds, codeine etc.

1 Like

Yes, it does wear you down, and the constant worry doesn’t help, it can be quite difficult keeping things positive and upbeat when you are silently screaming inside. But i find this community and a certain amazing friend help keep me sane, well as sane as i am ever going to be! :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Monday morning coffee :coffee: :nerd_face:

1 Like

Pot of tea and dealing with usual Monday morning hangover. :pleading_face:

1 Like

My sleep is quite messed up due to small health issues. (Nothing extreme)
Waiting for a delivery of a Lovehoney order arriving today.

3 Likes

Have managed to catch a cold so am k.o’d for the moment. Bedroom looks better but is still a work in progress (its at the messy but promising stage). Was halfway through having a massive sort and chuck out before i caught this. Still have boxes from when we moved in and ive promised myself i am going to get them all sorted and gone.
Right now though, all im up to is sleeping on the sofa so it will have to be on hold for the moment

2 Likes

So @AmyA what records did you listen to anything good​:thinking::thinking:

I hope you feel better soon @Green_Eyed_Girl, sending hugs :crossed_fingers::slightly_smiling_face::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Added some more Bowie to my collection, the three mentioned here What music are you listening to right now? - #5837 by AmyA and also Metrobolist (aka The Man Who Sold The World) which I liked a lot, it’s got the same tone/vbe as some of my favourite tracks on Humky Dory (in my opinion)

1 Like

Tea in the oven, chauffeuring duties in 10 mins to pick the OH up before feet up (after the washing up) :joy:

1 Like

Sooo tired, chilling on the beanbag eating pizza. Busiest day we’ve had at work since Covid started.

Can’t decide if I just need a massage or need pushed up against a wall and f*cked hard :rofl:

7 Likes

Dont want to sound old :see_no_evil::see_no_evil: never herd of them i will have to give them a listen lol which track of theres would you recomend @AmyA :thinking::thinking:

You’ve not heard of David Bowie? If not then I don’t think it’s anything to do with being old :joy:

Lol :see_no_evil::see_no_evil: david bowie im a 70s kid its all my dad played in the car oh,rolling stones,dierstraights ,the who and dr hook when me mam was in the car as a kid what a tit i am :rofl::rofl: no he is good but carnt belive how dear record have got

Browsing online.

2 Likes

Bathing before a playful night :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::cherry_blossom:

4 Likes

Watching oak island

Watching Travel Man on Channel 4.

2 Likes