What are you currently doing?

Sooo funny

2 Likes

Been out all day and I mean all day too ! We went out at 10am and got back to the hotel @9.15 pm !

We went Camden market twins and the Mrs saw Hansel & Gretel , seen a few things worth getting my son wanted a top hat :tophat: :heavy_check_mark: daughter saw Amy Whinehouse T shirt :heavy_check_mark: ! An album for my mates son before Christmas it was £165 on a auction site £30 second album I looked at :heavy_check_mark: then onto Tower of London :heavy_check_mark: then Tower bridge :heavy_check_mark: then on to Hamleys tick :heavy_check_mark: feet are resting and beers are being drunk overall a great day :+1:

8 Likes

Best to receive both, guaranteed to get what you need that way :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Having a brew and a toasted hot cross bun or two…(with lurpack)

:yum::yum::yum:

8 Likes

Sounds like you’re having a well deserved great time with your family @Gazza_64

Enjoy your holiday.

1 Like

Not been to see the Queen yet :crown::thinking::blush:

Sounds like a good day was had by all @Gazza_64 mate :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks @CurvyJilly @Knight1119 many thanks it’s been a blast :boom: @Craig1234 nah not yet but I am sure my MBE is being polished ready for that special day, she did say she’s not been feeling well recently

1 Like

On my hols in Portugal, lying in bed with my coffee and breakfast looking at the miserable weather, hopefully the weather will change soon and we get a bit of sun :sun_with_face:

5 Likes

Go to Windsor with a bunch of flowers, i’m sure she will invite you in for a cuppa @Gazza_64

1 Like

@steve19 I got that booked for tomorrow just gotta pick up some rich tea biscuits on me way round she’s run out apparently?

Currently 3rd in the queue for a bay at a supermarket rdc at Kettering, nothing has moved for over an hour so could be here a while…

2 Likes

Well I think I’m officially fit in the older aged bracket… Just had my 1st cold caller trying to sell me a funeral plan :skull::skull_and_crossbones::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost:
Least I had a laugh and said I’m after a cheap cardboard coffin and burnt in the back garden :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

You’re welcome @Gazza_64, enjoy mate :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well up, ready for work. Easy week this week so got a teams meeting soon, 1 hr of torture with out Japanese colleagues, it just takes a lot longer due to everything going to a translator…
Happy hump day folks!!!

3 Likes

Awake already, but off today woo hoo.

Got my outdoor sofa getting delivered soon. I’m number 5 on the list :raised_hands:t2:

6 Likes

Up and showered son be having our breakfast then on the road to home ! Have a great day guys and gals :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Hope that everything works out :pray: wishing you all the best :+1:

1 Like

Lying in bed contemplating whether to get up & make breakfast… or stay here a little longer :thinking:

Love half term x annual leave days!

4 Likes

What did you decide in end :ok_hand: hopefully rest off week wont be to busy or all tensed up wishing you all the best