What are you currently doing?

Sitting in the beer garden having a pint, while the kids play. Then going to watch break free, a queen tribute band.

4 Likes

Well im chilled in bed with baby in the next to me crib, so it will take-away, gin, and abit of ps5 since im home alone

3 Likes

It’s 21.45hrs on Friday night, I’m sat downstairs alone (cos Mrs Pootle went off to bed an hour ish ago) with me headphones on listening to trance classics,sipping a single malt and planning a route for day 4 of a bike tour of northern Spain and Portugal next year for a good mates 50th,
But yet i feel I’m missing out on something…:thinking::face_exhaling::pensive:

4 Likes

Editing down a homemade sex tape; cut from 43 minutes with lots of cunnilingus down to a lean 17 minutes with never more that 2 minutes of an act or angle and it’s pretty good if I do say so myself.

2 Likes

Im assuming your road biking, i dont mind abit of riding when i get the free time, with 2 kids and a baby i dont get much time on the bike, think i got 2 hours a few week back then i was buggered… getting fitness back is a killer :rofl:

@Mark_B yeah road and very light off road (the odd rough lane or gravel track) as me joints ain’t what they used to be lol.
Had an epic week in Ireland 2 weeks ago with a bit of an “off” towards the end of the week so it’s gonna be a while before I can ride.

2 Likes

@pootle, ahh great stuff, i enjoy riding, just different sites and the buzz, just need to get out more on mine, got to admit, i prefer more of the off road riding… i dont trust the drivers on the road around me enough to do road riding, but also been a car driver i make plenty of room which is well appriciated… i would like to do leeds/liverpool canal, but im years away from that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m just going to have a look at the photos of the Moon I took yesterday evening. It was still daylight and I was hoping a red filter would darken the blue sky but it blurred terribly and I couldn’t focus with it so had to remove it again. :first_quarter_moon:

1 Like

Trying to get in touch with OH but then remembered that she had a friend over so she must be otherwise occupied

Sat ont decking with a coffee listening to Spotify playlist i created.

1 Like

Sat on the balcony with hubby, and watching the sunset :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

In sunny South Wales having a cuppa

2 Likes

Just back from my run now need a shower and shave.

1 Like

Chilling out. Have a buisy day planned, so looking forward to it :smile:

1 Like

On my break at work, only a couple of hours to go, then a couple of days off! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Killing time at work before I go home

2 Likes

Just come back from supermarket with fan ready for next heatwave. Now going to see what I photographed on our walk this morning. I’m trying some creative photography with my new camera - by setting the switch on top to auto creativity mode. :art:

1 Like

Just chilling before going to pick my son up. We are away on our family trip up to aviemore, first time my partner and i have had him for an over nighter lol
He is with me tonight and tomorrow early doors we drive up and collect the OH enroute…

This’ll be fun,

1 Like

House to myself, teen out with friends and Mr John is competing in a local event.

3 Likes

I am just back from a walk, I need to go cut my hair and have a shower but I sat down and now I’ve not moved for 30 mins.

3 Likes