What are you currently doing?

I’m just going to have a look at the photos of the Moon I took yesterday evening. It was still daylight and I was hoping a red filter would darken the blue sky but it blurred terribly and I couldn’t focus with it so had to remove it again. :first_quarter_moon:

1 Like

Trying to get in touch with OH but then remembered that she had a friend over so she must be otherwise occupied

Sat ont decking with a coffee listening to Spotify playlist i created.

1 Like

Sat on the balcony with hubby, and watching the sunset :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

In sunny South Wales having a cuppa

2 Likes

Just back from my run now need a shower and shave.

1 Like

Chilling out. Have a buisy day planned, so looking forward to it :smile:

1 Like

On my break at work, only a couple of hours to go, then a couple of days off! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Killing time at work before I go home

2 Likes

Just come back from supermarket with fan ready for next heatwave. Now going to see what I photographed on our walk this morning. I’m trying some creative photography with my new camera - by setting the switch on top to auto creativity mode. :art:

1 Like

Just chilling before going to pick my son up. We are away on our family trip up to aviemore, first time my partner and i have had him for an over nighter lol
He is with me tonight and tomorrow early doors we drive up and collect the OH enroute…

This’ll be fun,

1 Like

House to myself, teen out with friends and Mr John is competing in a local event.

3 Likes

I am just back from a walk, I need to go cut my hair and have a shower but I sat down and now I’ve not moved for 30 mins.

3 Likes

Now home from work had a nice bath sorted myself out in a very good way ask OH if she enjoyed her little shopping trip.To which she replied yes been with daughter I asked did you get what you were after and that was again a yes and a couple of extras she then told me to go in my top drawer as she had put a present there for me and she did indeed buy me some nice underwear sadly can’t show pic as not from LH but a high street competitor you all know who I mean oh then she told me she had bought our 18yr old daughter her first vibe from same shop

1 Like

Sitting in the sports bar, watching the first game of the season, and drinking an ice cold pint

2 Likes

Just about to head out, get some euros and go find a new holiday suitcase.

My nice soft one has a massive hole in it :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

@Mrs.John the burning question is did you make use of your alone time :thinking::wink::rofl:

1 Like

Currently sat at the dining room table watching the pups play fight while supping a coffee and wondering what time to go sit out ont decking​:thinking::thinking::thinking:
Over did things yesterday and I’m bloody suffering for it today, so it really is a day of r and r,after I’ve done the washing up of course…

3 Likes

Tired today. Think the heat wiped me out yesterday.
Just going to take it easy

3 Likes

Been up since 7am, done housework, vacuumed, cleaned bathroom, polished my workboots, put washer on, and just about to walk the dog and visit my mom, then it’s a day of chilling! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes