What are you currently doing?

Now home from work had a nice bath sorted myself out in a very good way ask OH if she enjoyed her little shopping trip.To which she replied yes been with daughter I asked did you get what you were after and that was again a yes and a couple of extras she then told me to go in my top drawer as she had put a present there for me and she did indeed buy me some nice underwear sadly can’t show pic as not from LH but a high street competitor you all know who I mean oh then she told me she had bought our 18yr old daughter her first vibe from same shop

1 Like

Sitting in the sports bar, watching the first game of the season, and drinking an ice cold pint

2 Likes

Just about to head out, get some euros and go find a new holiday suitcase.

My nice soft one has a massive hole in it :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

@Mrs.John the burning question is did you make use of your alone time :thinking::wink::rofl:

1 Like

Currently sat at the dining room table watching the pups play fight while supping a coffee and wondering what time to go sit out ont decking​:thinking::thinking::thinking:
Over did things yesterday and I’m bloody suffering for it today, so it really is a day of r and r,after I’ve done the washing up of course…

3 Likes

Tired today. Think the heat wiped me out yesterday.
Just going to take it easy

3 Likes

Been up since 7am, done housework, vacuumed, cleaned bathroom, polished my workboots, put washer on, and just about to walk the dog and visit my mom, then it’s a day of chilling! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl and @WillC why not eh,looks like it’s going to be a warm one again :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Too right, already very hot out!

@WillC cloud has moved in over my area at the moment but it should shuffle off quite soon looking at it.

2 Likes

@pootle ummm yes I definitely did. The Womanizer kept me company for a good half hour or so. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I’m glad you had a lot of fun with the womanizer. @Mrs.John :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Talking home made trifles and the natural scent of penis and scrotums…

Mmmmmmm both delicious…

:yum::yum::yum:

2 Likes

Have you ever combined the two? :thinking::rofl:

I’ve had cock and cream but not cock and trifle @WillC

Imagine picking out the hundreds and thousands afterwards…like sand I bet they get everywhere.

Ejaculating a spray of colour on the keyboard…

I better leave now!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Licking not picking the hundreds and thousands! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Currently moving fan around upstairs to blast warmer air out of house before sun appears. Yesterday stuck tinfoil on insides of upstairs rear windows that get many hours of direct sunlight in the afternoon. :hot_face:

1 Like

Currently debating whether to go and get washed n changed OR make another coffee and browse the forum a while longer,decisions decisions!!!

1 Like

Ditto! :rofl:

Up with a cuppa, lazy day at the lodge today someone is turning on the heater upto 27 degrees… Too hot for South Wales :joy:

1 Like