What are you currently doing?

I have a gas bbq, coals would be too smoky where I am, don’t want to upset the neighbours! So not really any more trouble than cooking indoors. I’ve had takeaway the last two weeks running so best not. I don’t mind cooking, it’s a bit of a chill out thing for me actually. Couldn’t stay out for long in the end, too hot for me, so been watching Jesus Christ Superstar: live in concert in New York in New York in Sky Arts. Love a musical I have to admit and always end up singing along (badly!)

2 Likes

Yes get the BBQ fired up although it is still too hot. Have a great weekend and I hope your week of work settles down. @AmyA

1 Like

Just off out for my run whilst my bread dough rises.

2 Likes

I like Laibach’s version, have it in the car player. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Just woke up, as I’m struggling to sleep in this heat​:hot_face:
So laying in bed looking on the forum, before I have a shower……:smiling_imp:

4 Likes

@pootle hope the cider killed the ankle pain, but not too much you forgot about it and started to dance…

Sunbathing in back garden naked I’m lucky that even though we live on a small terrace due to the position of the gazebo unless our neighbours stick their heads out of their windows we have total privacy

2 Likes

Just come in from the garden for a cold drink and cool down as it is getting quite hot outside now. :sunflower:

2 Likes

Matt is at work…:sleepy: wish he wpuld hurry home to look after me! :wink::wink:

2 Likes

Building a BBQ might as well get one in before the weather breaks.

2 Likes

Know that feeling. Watched the sun come up this morning. Very pretty, but id rather have been sleeping

5 Likes

Listening to the thunder and Watching the lightning

6 Likes

I’m jealous, I’d love some thunder right now

1 Like

Torrential rain too if only we had somewhere to store it

1 Like

The grass and flowers will love it

1 Like

I’m dying for a huge long thunderstorm…

Throwing the birds some bread. :bread:

Currently away in a 16th century (read as expensive) hotel a mini mini break(1 night) with Mrs Pootle and the signs were looking good for “something” to happen, unfortunately over the last 2hrs that “something” might be about to take on a whole new meaning :nauseated_face::pleading_face::sob:

Waiting for my bath to fill

Its 3am and just having breakfasts , working week starts again. :sleeping:

3 Likes