What are you currently doing?

+1 for fish finger sarnies - 100% the best in the hot sandwich category.

BUT - key question - ketchup, tartare or no sauce?

As for me - working away from home, trying to get some documentation done with a quick play to myself waiting as a treat at the end :laughing:

Try this for a fish finger sammie…potato waffle, slice of spicy cheese, fish fingers, another slice of spicy cheese to keep everything stuck together and then some ketchup in between 2 slices of soft buttered bread :drooling_face:

1 Like

Im currently laid in bed, hot and sweaty without none of the action. Its no fun at all…

Off to work, last shift for this week then off until Tuesday. Roll on 230 :clock230: this afternoon. :beer:

2 Likes

Just up and browsing before doing the “big” shop!

1 Like

Watching Rick and Morty before going to parkrun. Im hoping to set a new PB today! :metal::muscle:

1 Like

Love you enthusiasm, might be a bit hot for a PB, good luck

Trying to recharge. Heat definitely got to me yesterday :hot_face:

2 Likes

Try to take it easy @Green_Eyed_Girl its going to be a hot one again. Hopefully a little cooler by Monday. Have a great weekend.

1 Like

Thanks @steve19. Hope you have a good weekend too. I think we’re all feeling the heat at the moment. Seriously considering the spanish solution and just taking a siesta in the middle of the day. Early morning and evening are only decent times to be out at the moment

2 Likes

We’ve been in woods with dogs, quite nice under the trees. :deciduous_tree:

1 Like

Getting ready for a friends birthday drinks in the toon…

1 Like

Just lying in the sun relaxing

1 Like

Exercises but it’s a bit hot. :hot_face:

Sat in front of the fan :hot_face::hot_face:

1 Like

@CurvyJilly fish finger and mushy’s with salt and vinegar :ok_hand: @JoCat defo trying that combo :+1:
@Mark_B i knows that feeling well :pensive: @Floating_Fun_Guy sounds like youm an early starter like me(when I’m on shift) @WillC hope you got all you wanted…
@Green_Eyed_Girl the spanish have one advantage in perfecting the siesta,their weather :sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: @Craig1234 gannin on tha hoy doon tha toon :beer::beer::beer:enjoy :+1: @Serpentwand i can’t even go for a bloody walk after my ankle went twang yesterday afternoon :face_exhaling::pensive::confounded::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
As for me just for a change I’m sat ont decking listening to 80’s and 90’s mix pondering on getting a cider out the fridge :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Sitting in hanging ‘egg’ chair the garden with a beer, trying to relax after a stressful couple of weeks at work (so that I can do it all again on Monday!) Will read my book in a bit. Also trying to decide whether to do bbq for dinner.

2 Likes

I did thanks! Like FloatingFunGuy, i am also an early riser for work, 2.45am start, so up about 1.30am! :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry to hear about your ankle @pootle, I walk a lot and it’s very unpleasant when it happens. :cry:

The idea of doing nothing is great, not about the BBQ due to fire risk but depends where you are of course. A takeaway might be good as you don’t need to do anything. @AmyA