What are you doing this weekend?

Time to christen this brand new Off Topic forum!

What are you up to this weekend? Is it going to be a good'un or a stinker?

Yays!

- Going to a friend's wedding where there will be a ceilidh! Yesssssss… I do love getting on my dancing shoes

- Catching up with friends I haven't seen for a few months

- Enjoying wonderful Northern hospitality

Nays…

- Having to drive all the way up North and missing a fireworks display in the process (it's worth it though)

That's all I can think of! Woop.

An essay and watching LFC getting abused by Chelsea.

Whoop-de-f-ing-do! *does a little dance... and curls in to a pitiful crying ball*

I will be doing it at my dads though...

I'm going to a friends wedding tomorrow! Party time! I can't wait!

tomorrow im going to be doing ironing and house work as my OH is doing some freelance work at the mo :-(

sunday my mummy is cooking a roast lamb dinner :-) and were gonna pop up to town before dinner as well :-) and im also happy cos i have enoth costa points to get a free coffee! :-)

Dxx

I am going to working tonight then got the rest of the weekend off. My mum is working on sunday so going to get some reviews done as I am a bit (lot) behind.

Home to pack and sort my clothes and the end of I think what has been the worst week ever

I will be going to see Chun from the LoveHoney Warehouse's band, The Whores (!) in Bristol! ROCK!

Yay! Off to see the local fireworks tonight mmm BBQ burger! Nay - Hope it doesn't rain

Yay! Being taken out for an early birthday treat! Somewhere he's not telling me - Nay?!

x

LoveHoney - The Professor wrote:

I will be going to see Chun from the LoveHoney Warehouse's band, The Whores (!) in Bristol! ROCK!

Punctuation was quite important to that sentence...

masterandslave wrote:

Yay! Off to see the local fireworks tonight mmm BBQ burger! Nay - Hope it doesn't rain

Yay! Being taken out for an early birthday treat! Somewhere he's not telling me - Nay?!

x

Happy early birthday!

I forgot it was our one excuse a year to acceptably blow things up tonight...

Tulip wrote:

Home to pack and sort my clothes and the end of I think what has been the worst week ever

Ohhh *hugs* what happened sweetie?

I WAS

Going to play golf with a friend, then

go to a party with another friend for the rest of the weekend.

NOW

Golfing buddy is ill, and party friend has broken his wrist at work.

Fab. Home alone again.

Ohh dear drtyboy, can you invite someone else over?

I hope your friends are feeling better. Hate to say it but what was he doing to break his wrist? did he over work it?

Hmm, no he works for the city of london cleaning bollards graffiti removing junk etc so fell over on the pavement!

nothing sexy i am afraid!

i will sort myself out i have things to do in the house

DrtyBoy wrote:

Hmm, no he works for the city of london cleaning bollards graffiti removing junk etc so fell over on the pavement!

nothing sexy i am afraid!

i will sort myself out i have things to do in the house

Shame sweetie, still at least you have things to do.

yes, LH toy reviews!

DrtyBoy wrote:

yes, LH toy reviews!

I need to do loads as well. struggle to get the time as a lot of the time when the house is empty I am working or asleep. Should get some done on sunday though.

when the house is empty is when i get my reviews done! OH away for 2 weeks in brasil :( Solo time for drtyboy!

DrtyBoy wrote:

when the house is empty is when i get my reviews done! OH away for 2 weeks in brasil :( Solo time for drtyboy!

Ahh well at least you will get some action when she comes back.

WandA wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

x

Happy early birthday!

I forgot it was our one excuse a year to acceptably blow things up tonight...

Thanks hun, it's not til tues - no idea what we are doing he wont even give me a clue!

Got my wires crossed and the fireworks are tomorrow External Media

ps I share my birthday with the very gorgeous Malteser!!!

x