What are you doing this weekend?

masterandslave wrote:

WandA wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

Yay! Off to see the local fireworks tonight mmm BBQ burger! Nay - Hope it doesn't rain

Yay! Being taken out for an early birthday treat! Somewhere he's not telling me - Nay?!

x

Happy early birthday!

I forgot it was our one excuse a year to acceptably blow things up tonight...

Thanks hun, it's not til tues - no idea what we are doing he wont even give me a clue!

Got my wires crossed and the fireworks are tomorrow External Media

ps I share my birthday with the very gorgeous Malteser!!!

x

I don't think you crossed anything, it is bonfire night tonight after all...

Enjoy yourself anyway and I hope it's great! Happy Birthday Malt too!

I was going to be playing golf tomorrow, but my golfing buddy (who is a bit older than me) has a particularly bad chest and is struggling to walk more than 50 metres or so at a time... so that's off.

Also, my wife and 2 sons are all a bit under the weather. So I'll be trying to pamper my wife and minimise the amount of grumpiness and whinging from the boys. Yay!

I'll also be trying to do some preparation for an interview I've got next Wednesday.

Ain't I a party animal *lol*

anallover

you and I should play golf, my golfing buddy called it off for tomorrow too!

Hehe. Sounds good, but what with my OH being under the weather leaving her with whingey grumpy boys would be a bit unfair

Plus you probably wouldn't want to play golf with me. My friend and I are about the same level... we're both pretty rubbish *lol*

We both enjoy it though which is the important thing. Plus we get better value for money as we're out on the course for longer.

Well as the fireworks are tomorrow and not tonight, the OH has decided to put on V for Vendetta

x

Excellent choice of film!

not having to be on the phone to suppliers in America at 10.00pm again, at least until Monday night

having my daughters around for the weekend

crap weather forecast

sorting the maintenance payments during separation while paying for my flat and the house

I had a party last night so i am going to spend the rest of the weekend cleaning! It was worth it though x

Well, last weekend I went to a My Chemical Romance concert in Hammersmith - London :) It was really good, best concert I have ever been too, however this weekend I went into China town - London with some friends then went and watched some fireworks, after that we went back to a friends house, was a little wierd hearing one of your mates being tossed off by their girlfriend while your all trying to watch a film Lmao! ;p

All the best,

Sir.T

well friday i went to the park to watch the fireworks,

saturday i went to the echo arena to watch wwe smackdown world tour

and i spent today in hospital with my mothers boyfriend!

no idea what i am doing next weekend though! will have to think about that!

VW x

Err. . . Probably cutting a fucking big tree up! :-(

Getting settled in and exploring a little of New York

Uni work and wanking since Ad's escaping.

Seeing my amazing best friend who's come down from essex to book her wedding!

(hope she realises I'm the one sorting out her hen do' though! lol)

x x

this weekend I am going to a not-christening, seems a bit odd to me and it is 5hrs driving with a 5mo old and a 10yr old of our own but I have been friends with the Mum since I was 4 so would be mean not to go.

Hopefully I won't have to deal with the inlaws on Sunday as will need that to get over saturday

Deftones with Coheed and Cambria this weekend. Awesome sauce!

spending the day in bed today, then off to see my auntie and cousin tomorrow :]

then sunday it will have to be assignment day :[ not happy about that!

VW x

Pottering about for a bit today. Then working saturday and sunday nights.

I might even watch the match if I'm good and get lots of work done!

I'm going down Derbyshire for my lovely friend Starlight*'s 21st birthday and going Christmas shopping with my mum - and going to have to find time to finish my essay!

Adx