What are you doing this weekend?

Watching the proud England team (clearly not the football team) Rain down many kinds of pain on the poor Aussies. Depending on the amount of beer consumed whilst shouting and screaming doing this, will cook dinner and be a good boy.

Shopping tomorrow - Xmas pressies, and maybe some shoes and jeans for me, then drooling my way round Waitrose while Mrs M gets waxed. Yummy!

My mouth will be pleasantly occupied, one way or the other, from about teatime until Sunday night.

Mr Monster wrote:

Shopping tomorrow - Xmas pressies, and maybe some shoes and jeans for me, then drooling my way round Waitrose while Mrs M gets waxed. Yummy! External Media

My mouth will be pleasantly occupied, one way or the other, from about teatime until Sunday night. External Media

Ad plans on waxing as some form of present. I want it noooowwww!

Enjoy Mr M.

working mostly, worked till 10pm tonight, and working again on saturday till 10pm, might try go out afterwards if am not too tired..

WandA wrote:

Mr Monster wrote:

Shopping tomorrow - Xmas pressies, and maybe some shoes and jeans for me, then drooling my way round Waitrose while Mrs M gets waxed. Yummy! External Media

My mouth will be pleasantly occupied, one way or the other, from about teatime until Sunday night. External Media

Enjoy Mr M.

At the risk of de-railing the thread -

Mrs M started off getting it done for her birthday, liked it so much that she'd planning to keep it up all through the winter ('cos you have to let it grow out a bit before re-doing!). I love it. It is truly a present for both of us, and just makes everything feel better and work better!

I'd advise Ad to shop around for a really good place - not all waxers are the same! Mrs M felt a little uncomfortable at the first one, the one she's going back to was a breeze (and they were more . . . thorough. External Media)

Thanks Mr.Mo :)

I *will* get it done at some point, I just don't like the idea of "growing" it in between.

Adx

At the moment I am sitting on the sofa watching tv an on the laptop. Just brought a wand on ebay and doing some christmas shopping.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

At the moment I am sitting on the sofa watching tv an on the laptop. Just brought a wand on ebay and doing some christmas shopping.

The tele remote ones? I've been tracking a few on ebay.

filling out application forms and being my brother and his girlfriends's driver it seems. What a fun weekend

Thistv wand thing , I have heard of it is it actually worth the money though or is it more for show.Like a kind of ornament to put next to the television ;)

WandA wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

The tele remote ones? I've been tracking a few on ebay.

This item: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270659909597&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_500wt_949

7 Speed rechargable wand, works at uk voltage and with a uk adapter, 3,000-7,000 RPM power and all for £40 with free p&p External MediaExternal Media

staring out the window wondering where my posty is with my lovely secret phrase parcel!!!

MsEllie wrote:

staring out the window wondering where my posty is with my lovelysecret phrase parcel!!!

What did you order?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20729 and strawberry lube. and its not arrived yet! post round here is useless...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20729 and strawberry lube. and its not arrived yet! post round here is useless...

curses! multipost!

MsEllie wrote:

Ohhh looks good, hope you enjoy it.

The post around here is pretty good, from LH its usually the next morning.

Mr Monster wrote:

WandA wrote:

Mr Monster wrote:

Enjoy Mr M.

At the risk of de-railing the thread -

Mrs M started off getting it done for her birthday, liked it so much that she'd planning to keep it up all through the winter ('cos you have to let it grow out a bit before re-doing!). I love it. It is truly a present for both of us, and just makes everything feel better and work better!

I'd advise Ad to shop around for a really good place - not all waxers are the same! Mrs M felt a little uncomfortable at the first one, the one she's going back to was a breeze (and they were more . . . thorough. External Media)

Couldnt agree more - not all waxer are up to it! Mrs NL got waxed this week - joy! Geting the right place is essential, given the delicate nature of the work. And as you ay - attention to detail is so so important!

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

MsEllie wrote:

well it arrived and now its going back.

Truely truely awful, have reviewed it thoroughly, but the most offending failure of it is the fact that the remote had to be within a meter and pointed up my jacksey for it to function :(

MsEllie wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

MsEllie wrote:

well it arrived and now its going back.

Truely truely awful, have reviewed it thoroughly, but the most offending failure of it is the fact that the remote had to be within a meter and pointed up my jacksey for it to function :(

Ohhh thats so disappointing External Media At least you can send it back for a refund or exchange it for something else. Is the strawberry lube nice?