What are you doing this weekend?

yeah tastes lovely (cant get to to too much, kiddies are awake) but shall give it a proper road test later

I've just washed my turtles head...That sounds less innocent than it is.

I've had the longest weekend so far and I feel exhausted and in pure agony right now :(

Literally not stopped all weekend :(

Worth it for how happy my friend was with me coming down for her birthday but proper going to pay for it now!

Adx

kicking leaves & flying kites with my girls and putting off tidying cleaning bill sorting and anything that involves being inside...

..I suspect this may catch up with me late p.m. or Monday after work at the latest

Mr Monster wrote:

WandA wrote:

Mr Monster wrote:

Shopping tomorrow - Xmas pressies, and maybe some shoes and jeans for me, then drooling my way round Waitrose while Mrs M gets waxed. Yummy! External Media

My mouth will be pleasantly occupied, one way or the other, from about teatime until Sunday night. External Media

Ad plans on waxing as some form of present. I want it noooowwww!

Enjoy Mr M.

At the risk of de-railing the thread -

Mrs M started off getting it done for her birthday, liked it so much that she'd planning to keep it up all through the winter ('cos you have to let it grow out a bit before re-doing!). I love it. It is truly a present for both of us, and just makes everything feel better and work better!

I'd advise Ad to shop around for a really good place - not all waxers are the same! Mrs M felt a little uncomfortable at the first one, the one she's going back to was a breeze (and they were more . . . thorough. External Media)

Thread getting very derailled now... I totally agree with Mr M. It's a great pressie for him and her. Everything feels better (and that's an understatement), but oral for her is (so she tells me) incredible and well worth the pain of the waxing.

As for the growing in between waxings, yes I guess that is a downside, but my OH finds it much less irritating than the stubliness and irritation from shaving. I don't mind it, it just makes me appreciate the smoothness even more when she has just had it done.

Spanky H wrote:

As for the growing in between waxings, yes I guess that is a downside, but my OH finds it much less irritating than the stubliness and irritation from shaving. I don't mind it, it just makes me appreciate the smoothness even more when she has just had it done.

IMO, stubble is far worse than re-growth, even though it's there for weeks. Waxed re-growth is softer, and eventually comes through finer - stubble is just thick and sharp.

BTW, yes, she did get it done ( and I got some cheap jeans that look fab. Yay me!), so all in all a successful weekend!

Last weekend was work work work!! but this weekend is fun fun fun (oh and bit of work)

I'm going to see disney on ice on saturday ( was my 20th birthday present fom my best friend)

I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!]

xGHx

It's our wedding anniversary on Friday we were going to the comedy store but then we found out Harry Potter is out that day so we are taking the kids to see that at 10.30 am then harvester for lunch then off to see father christmas. Then my son has got warhammer so i will take my daughter for a coffee and DH will take son to that, then children in need is on so we will all snuggle on the sofa for that

Reviewing! And working on saturday.

Since my last deadline (until 30th of Nov that is) is on Friday - I'll be catching up on some reviews, sleeping a lot! and going out for a meal with WandA. Hopefully work on my CV somewhat too and type up some lecture notes!

Adx

Working nighshift :(

Edinburghcpl wrote:

And me lol. Thursday and saturday, what fun.

Spending time with my mum before she goes away for 2 weeks. Then on sunday me and the OH are going bowling as its cheaper then. Should be fun though

Hopefully my mum will have enough time to re-dye my hair as it needs it.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Edinburghcpl wrote:

And me lol. Thursday and saturday, what fun.

Found out I am not working saturday. Not on now for 6 days wooooooooooooooow!

traveling up to scotland, and next weekend coming back, and the weekend after going back up. Yay 3 weekends and 3 overnight coach trips, now where did i put my travel pillow?

Doug wrote:

traveling up to scotland, and next weekend coming back, and the weekend after going back up. Yay 3 weekends and 3 overnight coach trips, now where did i put my travel pillow?

O I hate coaches... Even more so when you pay for rail fare! Enjoy D!External Media

I'm doing nothing this weekend (last free one til the new year). Going to sleep and eat and cook and play and read. With any luck, sex too!

WandA wrote:

Doug wrote:

O I hate coaches... Even more so when you pay for rail fare! Enjoy D!External Media

well i looked at trains and they were so much more expensive, paid coach fare so its all good

Diva Fever from the X factor are in town tomorrow and my son has informed me that we are going to see them. I think he wants to go see them just cause they have been on the telly.

Lazy day on Sat (+ tidying).

Some time out, drinks and a posh meal on Sun!