What Are You Grateful For Today?

I like to see happy people! So I thought it would be nice to have a place where we can all talk about random things that made us happy today ....The rule is, everyone (ok, only the ones who want to play along!) have to come here everytime they're online (or everyday, if you are online more than once a day!) and write at least one thing that they are grateful for!! To help us appreciate the good things in life!

I'll go first, today I am grateful for lovely friends who take me out drinking when I am home alone!

You.

And tomorrows choice, are your rather exquisite cocksucking skills!

WandA wrote:

You.

And tomorrows choice, are your rather exquisite cocksucking skills!

External Media you make me grateful too!! I just wanted to avoid the obvious choice External Media....I'm also grateful for you being grateful for me and my blowjobs! Makes me happy!!

Too many things to be grateful for!!

xx

I'm greatful for my partners poem-texts to me xx

I'm grateful that I have the best friend in the world

I'm grateful for the time I'm spending with my lovely OH, dad and brother by the seaside!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

I'm grateful for the time I'm spending with my lovely OH, dad and brother by the seaside!

xxKPxx

Have a lovely time (but hope it's not all the one person LOLExternal Media) X

I'm grateful for my OH being able to make me laugh everyday.

x

I am grateful that I managed to find my soul mate

I'm grateful for my daughter ringing me every day since she started Uni, granted it's been questions about washing and requests for stuff when we visit her at the weekend, but it shows she's missing home.

I'm also grateful that I'm on a promise for tonight - hubby's been sooo tired all week so no sex since Sunday - I'm horny as hell but only he will do, IYSWIM, DIY just makes me worse.

He's such a bloody tease, he was lifting up my nightie and spanking / rubbing my bare bum while I was trying to make toast this morning and when I said he could take me upstairs and have me any way he wanted he just laughed and said I had to be good and wait until tonight.

I can't wait!

I'm grateful for my OH being so understanding and lovely when I'm being a "psycho"

Ax

I'm grateful for being able to have woken up this morning and the first thing that my eyes witnessed was the sleeping beauty which is my OH. an image thats stays with me for the whole day and gets me to want to go home every night!

jav_ski wrote:

I'm grateful for being able to have woken up this morning and the first thing that my eyes witnessed was the sleeping beauty which is my OH. an image thats stays with me for the whole day and gets me to want to go home every night!

Ahhh that's lovely

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

I'm grateful for my OH being so understanding and lovely when I'm being a "psycho" External Media

Ax

Oooo when the packet ends... How long is left...External Media

i'm grateful that I woke up. And am still breathing.

im grateful for lovehoneys DEAL OF THE DAY !!!!!!

and for having such a caring and understanding husband (luv u huni) x

JayGee wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Have a lovely time (but hope it's not all the one person LOLExternal Media) X

Lol thankfully not the same person! and thanking you it's certainly been lovely so far... I'm going home at the weekend though waaaaaaaaaaa I want to stay forever!

xxKPxx

AdnaW wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

Ahhh that's lovely

Ax

She's in a grouchy mood tonight might have to flex my knuckles!!!!

I'm grateful of the big hug my little bubba gave me when I got home from work, he said I was his best friend too (age 3) x