What Are You Grateful For Today?

I'm grateful today is nearly over, been a bitch of a day at work.

Also grateful my stepson managed to get his homework done and it caused me minimal pain.

My OH is grateful for my boobs "because they are very soft and I can rest my head on them!"

x

jav_ski wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

I'm grateful for being able to have woken up this morning and the first thing that my eyes witnessed was the sleeping beauty which is my OH. an image thats stays with me for the whole day and gets me to want to go home every night!

Ahhh that's lovely

Ax

She's in a grouchy mood tonight might have to flex my knuckles!!!!

erm just read that back sounds awful.... i meant a deep tissue massage to relax her lol

I am grateful for the seductive kisses I received on my neck this morning as I lay dozing and my hubby went off to work, and grateful for the little squeeze on my bottom and the text telling me what he intends doing tonight...

I'm grateful for my best mate coming to stay this weekend - I can't help but smile when she's around.

Today I'm grateful for hot baths and lovely colleagues who come to pick me up when my motorbike is broken so I can still earn some money!

Today I am grateful for strawberries, clotted cream, ice cream and hot chocolate sauce!

xxKPxx

today i am grateful for payday!! off to the pub... x

grateful for kp roasted peanuts .... i know i know ... but honest if it was not for them today i would never have got through all the work i had to do

I'm grateful for lazy evenings in after a busy day. Nothing's better than chillaxing with some homecooked food and your wonderful woman.

I'm grateful for Ben&Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie ice cream :) x

I am grateful for my OH's luscious lips

x

My boyfriend Paul love him so much XxX

Today I am grateful that I get to go home tomorrow

Ax

Today I'm grateful for going home

ax

Today I am grateful for the OH letting me have a lie in even though there are tonnes of jobs to do!!

Today I'm grateful for good mates!

x

(people not condoms!!)

x

Today I'm very grateful to the lovely LH ladies who sent me the toy for testing! It was soooooooooooo good (review coming soon!)

xxKPxx

Today, I'm grateful that I'm not sick anymore!